Cool video of Capenter's GW FG

gomper

noticed the same thing. looked like he got all excited and ran out on to the field - then felt kind of awkward about it, changed his mind, and walked back.

Excessive celebration is a 15 yard penalty. He wouldn't want to have cost them that.

noticed the same thing. looked like he got all excited and ran out on to the field - then felt kind of awkward about it, changed his mind, and walked back.

The only time I wanted to see the cameras on EJ the whole game was then. Glad that he was as happy as everyone else.

About EJ going back to sidelines, I'm sure you saw the reaction of Orton and he too, after running onto the field, quickly went back to the sidelines. As someone else said, I'm sure it had to do with a possible penalty.

Get used to it. ;)

Oh its definitely coming to Buffalo, and the older i get, the less I want to sit in the cold which is fine by me. The new stadium does need to be a mixed use, year round facility too.

Football in a dome just seems weird

Looks like heaven to me.

Oh its definitely coming to Buffalo, and the older i get, the less I want to sit in the cold which is fine by me. The new stadium does need to be a mixed use, year round facility too.

This.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Really liked seeing the genuine enthusiastic reaction from EJ also.

the timing of his celebration seemed a little off. I think it has to do with his footwork. Orton's celebration timing was spot on. Can you say veteran?

Edited by FluffHead

Excessive celebration is a 15 yard penalty. He wouldn't want to have cost them that.

Exactly, still time on the clock...Also I am so glad they kicked it out of the end zone on the following kickoff, instead of a stupid squib kick...