1st Bills offensive play from scrimmage tomorrow?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is to easy so there must be a catch

Spiller up the middle for 2 as the Lions stack the line for Buffalo's most predictable play.

Even the 12 year olds can predict this. One of these days,Spiller won't get up after being crushed at the line of scrimmage by 1600 lbs of flying defensive bodies.

So, it will be Brown up the middle for 2

Edited by HOUSE

Spiller up the middle for 2 as the Lions stack the line for Buffalo's most predictable play.

Even the 12 year olds can predict this. One of these days,Spiller won't get up.

That's why I liked the spiller for 1 yard gain as a guess. Just nuanced enough that this could be it.

Even the 12 year olds can predict this. One of these days,Spiller won't get up.

This

Forget the first play. Let's talk about the last. Bills up by a TD or two. Victory formation, 10 men on the field. Last game for the Wilson family in their hometown. Kneel down, game over, ball presented to Mary. End of an era.

Naked bootleg. Gotta get Snortin' Kyle Orton involved early. Nothing shakes off the rust like a nice bust to the chops on a bootleg.

GO BILLS!!!

And then on second down (after the clean up) EJ hands off to CJ over left tackle. Orton still gets his $5mil. Heck, I'll do it for $5mil. My family will remember me fondly for my sacrifice.

deja vu all over again.

Run Boobie on this team a little to wear them down? He is huge.

Lions are a physically strong defensive front . i think you need to fool them. and maybe a little hurry up might help ? That might be tough with a new QB.

I truly think Boobie should get more reps every game . But not a bad thought !

Dixon and Summers just grindin' , the put spiller and jackson in the backfield on third and whatever .

pass to Summers for 4.

Yes, something conservative, which will be appropriate when leading 21-0. (KO return on opening TD, fumble recovery for TD on 1st Lions drive, and a fumble recovery for TD on the ensuing KO.)

kj

:worthy:

Hackett calls for CJ up the middle but Orton changes the call in the huddle and goes long for Sammy. 6 points!

This is my dream scenario. well one of them.

The key is that Horton changes the call and then succeeds.

The crowd goes wild !

Play action with a FB in the back field, Go deep

Play action with a FB in the back field, Go deep

getting close Kelly . I think they at least line up with the potential.

3 runs in a row to set up a nice play action pass on the next drive. :thumbsup:

Genius. Busy sunday ?

: )

Hand off to FJ is odds on bet, but would like to see play action, pump fake to Watkins, then bomb to Goodwin down the right sideline..

oooh. and who wouldn't ! geez that does sound pretty excellent

Even the 12 year olds can predict this. One of these days,Spiller won't get up after being crushed at the line of scrimmage by 1600 lbs of flying defensive bodies.

Eventually the O line will get some push and CJ Spiller will break one for a large gain.

Then Nate will say i told you So !

Punt

You have been a fan a long time too ?