1st Bills offensive play from scrimmage tomorrow?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hackett calls for CJ up the middle but Orton changes the call in the huddle and goes long for Sammy. 6 points!

This.

I expect Orton to actually throw to Watkins at least 10 times. The problem with this team wasn't running the ball enough. It's that it was becoming clear defenses started to be aware that Watkins wasn't going to get the ball (EJ?Hackett?) and it began choking the running game. Orton knows what a supreme talent like Watkins can do to a good NFL defense.

Edited by 1billsfan

Hey... Watch those words! I am working w/a guy from PR tomorrow AND during the game!

LoL...

A buddy of mine is shooting something called "The Last Puerto Rican" right now. It'll be a riot, and I'll be sure to send you a link when they're done to send to your friend. He'll get a kick out of it.

A buddy of mine is shooting something called "The Last Puerto Rican" right now. It'll be a riot, and I'll be sure to send you a link when they're done to send to your friend. He'll get a kick out of it.

K! Thanks! This isn't a set-up or joke? Should I preview it first? Or just say what the hey! ;-)

K! Thanks! This isn't a set-up or joke? Should I preview it first? Or just say what the hey! ;-)

Not a joke, but it is in Spanish. It's still in production so it won't be ready for another month or two. It's about a guy on the island who wakes up and realizes he's the only one left, maybe in the world.