Ralph' Foundation, Buffalo News reporting

HOF4LOU

is this not the best news or icing on the the icing on the cake for Ralph's legacy. possibly half of the value of our Bills to be invested in our community. they truly are our Bills. I'm sure that makes Pegula feel like he got the Bills with much of his money going into our schools and hospitals! wow....Buffalo is back

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done ralph

the Ralph C. Wilson Foundation endowment will dwarf that of the Buffalo-based John R. Oishei Foundation, which describes itself as the area’s largest private foundation, with more than $300 million in assets.

how's that for giving back....

When I saw that headline this morning, it made me pause and have second thoughts about some of the Ralph-bashing that I participated in. Thank you, Ralph.

This article\ also made me think of the people everywhere criticizing the Wilson family for hoarding the billion they were getting for the team, and how they were such greedy people who would sell to the highest bidder with little concern for fans care so much for this team.

Not only do I believe they played a role in keeping the team here, but they then went ahead and gave a good portion of the team's value back to the Detroit, and Buffalo communities. Amazing.

It won't end though, watch for the tax argument now.

Edited by What a Tuel

I never bashed Ralph. Everyone that did she apologize on this thread.

The City of Buffalo is a better place because of him.

He is truly a Saint.

This ^^^^

He put his $ where his mouth was in important ways. We should all take a lesson....

What great news for Buffalo and Detroit.

It is very heartening that people like Ralph, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and many others are giving large chunks of their money back to charitable causes.

You can't take it with you - philanthropy rules! ( Here's a list of the heroes: http://givingpledge.org/)

Thank you, Mr. Wilson.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Wow. Bravo Mr. Wilson. Bravo.

http://www.buffalone...w-york-20141003

Sen. Charles E. Schumer, D-N.Y., said: “This leaves me breathless, and all that can be said, from the bottom of our hearts, is: Thank you, Ralph.”
Why is Schumer quoted in this article? What's he got to do with anything? It's like he has someone on his payroll at BN to get his name attached to any positive story/