Coveting Kyle....some Charger Fans

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy from the Chargers board is a complete moron and should stop watching football.

"Kyle Williams would take our defense to an elite level. I like our offense over their offense at all of the skill positions. Im not sure who is even on their O-line. I like our defense from a pass rush and secondary standpoint. I think they only have us beat on the D-line."

Gates, Weddle, Scifres.

SD is really a clone of our team in the sense that many of their strengths are our strengths. These 3 would make the most impact over what we have, though I was grasping at straws for the 3rd one. Rivers would also be a good add, but I'd rather develop our own QB.

Marshall

Wake

Gates

(Rivers is a whiner, and he makes Brady look stoic in comparison. I can't root for a guy like that.)

I can't hate on Rivers. He's an intense, intense competitor. I still love the fact he basically made Jay Cutler cry.

This guy from the Chargers board is a complete moron and should stop watching football.

"Kyle Williams would take our defense to an elite level. I like our offense over their offense at all of the skill positions. Im not sure who is even on their O-line. I like our defense from a pass rush and secondary standpoint. I think they only have us beat on the D-line."

Hate to break it to you but that's how most fans view the Bills. I work with some hardcore football fans who know their stojan, and they all have said the same thing. However perceptions are slowly starting to change after the Miami win.

Hate to break it to you but that's how most fans view the Bills. I work with some hardcore football fans who know their stojan, and they all have said the same thing. However perceptions are slowly starting to change after the Miami win.

I understand that the sum of the parts haven't been good over the years, but at least recognize that we may have the best DL in the league, and the tire fire they have at RB isn't close to our set.

haha you dropped a stojan, haven't seen that on here in a long time.

And that's why the Bills hardly ever get anyone voted to the popularity and name recognition event otherwise known as the Pro Bowl.

Chicago - Marshall

Miami - I never want anything to do with them

San Diego - Gates!!!! Is there really even another option? But I would consider Rivers—he is a fighter, somehow finds a way to get it done.

Edited by CSBill