Coveting Kyle....some Charger Fans

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to break it to you but that's how most fans view the Bills. I work with some hardcore football fans who know their stojan, and they all have said the same thing. However perceptions are slowly starting to change after the Miami win.

Then those are just stupid football fans in general. TB isn't a big national team and they've been bad, but I know Lavonte David is one of the best Lbs in the NFL.

I can't hate on Rivers. He's an intense, intense competitor. I still love the fact he basically made Jay Cutler cry.

He is a whiner and I love seeing him pissed off. The difference between him and Cutler is he really seems like the game matters a ton to him. Cutler don't care.

And I'd go with Marshall, Wake, and Rivers. Rivers' family would double the Buffalo population.

I'm surprised that people are going almost unanimously Brandon Marshall, as he is a little on the older side. Still effective, but I would go with someone who can be effective for a while, and I was REALLY impressed with Bennett, he looked unblockable, like a top 3 TE. It sounds like it is a $.10 brain, but still a total difference maker and would be huge for us to have.

For Miami, Mike Wallace could be effective for us, even though we are already talented at that position. I was thinking Clay, but if we already have Bennett, and Chandler... Nah.

San Diego, I definitely go with Rivers. Him, with our skill talent, behind our OL, with our defense getting him back the ball, likely goes 12-4.

Then those are just stupid football fans in general. TB isn't a big national team and they've been bad, but I know Lavonte David is one of the best Lbs in the NFL.

Not really, most fans are fanatics of their own team and just pay attention to other teams they might be interested in(like how us as Bills fans pay attention to the Pats, Jets and whatnot). The rest of the league "football fans" just casually pay attention. A typical Chargers fan probably knows his own team, pays attention to division rivals and listens to and regurgitates what they hear about the league thereafter. I know for me personally, there's not enough hours in the day to be educated on every NFL team and I'm a football FANATIC. Jobs, kids, wife and so on come before football I'm guessing for quite a lot of fans.

If all someone knows about the Bills is that their Dline is intense then they probably just repeat what they've heard, doesn't make them stupid.

Is that why the only external recognition the Bills get is on DL, because the only place we have players in the ProBowl is DL?

Not really, most fans are fanatics of their own team and just pay attention to other teams they might be interested in(like how us as Bills fans pay attention to the Pats, Jets and whatnot). The rest of the league "football fans" just casually pay attention. A typical Chargers fan probably knows his own team, pays attention to division rivals and listens to and regurgitates what they hear about the league thereafter. I know for me personally, there's not enough hours in the day to be educated on every NFL team and I'm a football FANATIC. Jobs, kids, wife and so on come before football I'm guessing for quite a lot of fans.

If all someone knows about the Bills is that their Dline is intense then they probably just repeat what they've heard, doesn't make them stupid.

I couldn't have said it better.

This guy from the Chargers board is a complete moron and should stop watching football.

"Kyle Williams would take our defense to an elite level. I like our offense over their offense at all of the skill positions. Im not sure who is even on their O-line. I like our defense from a pass rush and secondary standpoint. I think they only have us beat on the D-line."

I think there's nothing wrong with being this misinformed about teams other than your favorite, but don't spout off to other people like you know what you're talking about. Too many people like this frequent football message boards. Well, I guess the whole internet in general...

Fair enough but I actually think Bills fans are pretty smart about other teams. SD is probably one of the least knowledge fanbases in the NFL. They have great beaches so I don't blame them.

This guy from the Chargers board is a complete moron and should stop watching football.

"Kyle Williams would take our defense to an elite level. I like our offense over their offense at all of the skill positions. Im not sure who is even on their O-line. I like our defense from a pass rush and secondary standpoint. I think they only have us beat on the D-line."

Everyone loves their team and can be delusional. Objectively:

QB- SD

RB- Buf

TE- SD

WR- Buf (but close)

OL- draw

DL- Bills

LB- SD (without Kiko)

Secondary- SD (but close)

ST- Bills

Coach- SD

I think that this is a pretty even matchup and should be a close game. Hopefully the Bills move to 3-0!!

CHI - Alshon Jeffery

MIA - Wake

SD - Charger Girls

Charger Girls are the best answer in this thread. I'd also accept Miami's cheerleaders as well.

QB- SD

RB- Buf

TE- SD

WR- Buf (but close)

OL- draw

DL- Bills

LB- SD (without Kiko)

Secondary- SD (but close)

ST- Bills

Coach- SD

I think that this is a pretty even matchup and should be a close game. Hopefully the Bills move to 3-0!!

Pretty fair breakdown but I think our wrs and secondary are far and away better. The Chargers have 2 good players in those areas (Weddle and Allen). The rest of that group is meh. That said, Malcolm Floyd is a big play threat so the Bills better watch him.

Wow!

IMO, homer that it is, Their QB & TE are better than ours. Otherwise, I'll take our other 51 players over their other 51 players. Williams, Woods, Watkins are no match for Who, Who & Who? RB's? Seriously? P, PK, Kick coverage? Bills in a wash.

QB- SD

RB- Buf

TE- SD

WR- Buf (Not close)

OL- draw

DL- Bills

LB- SD (without Kiko)

Secondary- Buff

ST- Bills

Coach- Push

Edited by HamSandwhich

Charger Girls are the best answer in this thread. I'd also accept Miami's cheerleaders as well.

Pretty fair breakdown but I think our wrs and secondary are far and away better. The Chargers have 2 good players in those areas (Weddle and Allen). The rest of that group is meh. That said, Malcolm Floyd is a big play threat so the Bills better watch him.

Verrett is off to a great start too. He looks like a Pro Bowl CB to me in the near future. Allen is a favorite of mine which is why I said close. Woods and Williams are better than Floyd and Royal. Watkins will be the best of the bunch very soon (if he isn't already). I was just trying to not be too much of a homer :). These teams are pretty close for sure.

P.s. I think that McCoy is one of the best coaches in football so his team will be ready.

Edited by Kirby Jackson