Thursday Night Football: Buccaneers at Falcons - 8:25 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, also I saw some experts pick Jax to make the playoffs. Because.... I have no idea.

Who do they really have to beat this year? The experts will look just a little bit better than the rest just because Indianapolis is struggling, at least that is what we will be told by them. Than Houston has yet to be tested, ya know. And Tennessee is rebuilding, so do not consider them to be a contender yet.

So, Jacksonville is in a prime position to start making a move upward, don't be surprised to see them squeak in the playoffs.

They do this with every division:

NE is a perennial powerhouse. We cannot deny their talent and they have only added more talent. But, can they still gel? Can they pull it together with Brady getting older? With a potent defense in Buffalo this year and a lot of added talent on the offense they could come from the bottom up but they'll only go so far as EJ will take them. The same is said for New Jersey. They have Rex Ryan who has strung together a good team for several years that all hinges upon an unproven QB. In fact, the entire AFCE is all about the QB. Miami is the same - a great D and a raw QB. All its going to take to win the division is a QB stepping up and emerging. All three teams have more talent then the Patriots but as long as the Pats still have Brady, they're the team to beat.

See, open ended bull **** spewed so often.

Is Tampa Bay everyone's dark horse pick every year? It seems many people, including myself, always come out and say that they are going to really show some people this year and turn it around.

I'll own up to that. Schiano was a trainwreck (so I thought he was underutilizing talent and Lovie Smith could direct them better), plus I thought McCown could provide competent QBing for them. Early results are not promising.

If we ever build a domed or retractable roof in downtown Buffalo. Terry please please please, make the Astroturf matte finish. When they do closeups of the ref the turf looks like the green outdoor carpeting you use to buy at True Value to put on your pool deck.

And while we are all piling on the Bucs, their uniforms are freaking horrible.

They have a lot of good material to work with too. Buccaneers. Pirates. Skull and crossbones. Cannons. Cutlasses. They could and perhaps should have the coolest uniforms in the league! Look at them! Look at that font choice for their numbers.

They are worse than the team wearing them!

I am going to get beat by Jones alone in fantasy football. In the first quarter alone he had nearly 20 points.

The problem for Ryan and jones owners is that they are going to go into a shell for the rest of the game. I bet Ryan doesn't even crack 200 yards.

I have jones in one league and am playing against Ryan in the other, by the way.