My challenge to those at the game tomorrow

bobinaz

Be as LOUD as you can whenever the Dolphins have the ball, and do not, I repeat, DO NOT let up!!!!!!! No matter what happens! I've been to games where the home crowd has the wind taken out of their sails because the other team scores, or the tide sways their way. Don't let up people. Stay strong, stay positive. If you give the Dolphins any ounce of validity, they'll take advantage of that. I live in Arizona and long for a Bills home game, especially tomorrow, but I can't seem to get the time to come back. So I'll be home watching it on the tube, and I want to hear the commentators complain about the noise.

So my challenge to each and everyone of you going to the home opener, make us proud. Step up for those that can't be there, yell for us!!!!! Make the Ralph ROCK!!!!! I want to hear you, 12th man!!!! Make Seattle seem like a library. GO BILLS!!!!!!

I am watching tomorrow on a laptop in order to listen to this game with headphones.

At a house with two 50" tv's.

Issue is, one is on Bengals and one is on RedZone at my watch location.

I cannot wait to hear the noise that I was a part of back in 1988-1993.

Drago v. Apollo: "You vill lose."

I am watching tomorrow on a laptop in order to listen to this game with headphones.

At a house with two 50" tv's.

Issue is, one is on Bengals and one is on RedZone at my watch location.

I cannot wait to hear the noise that I was a part of back in 1988-1993.

Drago v. Apollo: "You vill lose."

And if he dies, he dies. #SquishtheFish

I've got an important meeting at work first thing Monday morning, so I can't risk losing my voice. HOWEVER, I am able to do one of those really REALLY loud whistles, you know, the kind with two fingers in your mouth (leaving myself open for sick jokes), so when you hear that piercing sound coming from section 127, just know I'm doing my part. And my apologies to whoever is sitting in front of me.

+1.

I have 100% faith the crowd will show up tomorrow. No doubt about that at all.

The crowd noise on the Monday Night game against Dallas four-five years ago was phenomenal. It was just unfortunate that the Bills made SILLY mistakes at the end of the game which cost them the win. Even our DE who often gets whipped by the Bills fan had a fumble return for TD that day.

Consider it done! I also live in AZ, but I am here in WNY and am getting ready to head to the Ralph for a few hours of tailgating before the game. The atmosphere has been electric here the last few days! A good suggestion for Bills fans who live away from Buffalo - a trip to Buffalo in the fall (when the Bills just HAPPEN to have a home game) is the PERFECT time to schedule a visit with family and friends! I have had great luck with this strategy in the past. My wife is not from Buffalo, but she enjoys it here and early fall is a great time weather-wise to come to WNY. I have also done weekends later in the fall when the Sabres have a Friday night game and the Bills are at home on Sunday, but this year it worked out best for September and this is the game I wanted to see anyway. Next year, after the Sabres draft McEichel, I'll probably come a little later in the season for the double header. For those on the board who will be at the Ralph, see you shortly. Go Bills!

I have been to more sporting events and concerts in large stadiums than I could even begin to count. Today was the loudest crowd I have ever experienced, and I am proud to have been a part of it.

that's what I'm talkin' bout