Fred's stiff arm

YoloinOhio

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. So you are kind of like a little tattle tale, huh? You don't like my opinions so you are going to tell on me? If that makes you feel better, go right ahead. Lol.

Don't worry. Your opinions are completely asinine and you should feel completely humiliated holding them...but they're not crusading until you start three threads a day about it. Bowery4's, in reporting you, is going to look like almost as big a fool as you.

Almost.

So 9 touchdowns is less relevant then? If you're making the argument that a 33 year old running back rushing for 9 TD's in a season is overrated, I'm at a loss for words.

How anyone, anywhere, at anytime, can question Fred Jackson's ability, production, or value, to the team, even if he is not a starter and doesn't get 500 yards rushing, is beyond me.

pjyjkkv1onyacwnzlqdo.gif

I've been watching Colts-Broncos tonight, and every time there is a commercial, I keep coming back in here & watch this .gif, too, TOO great! I love Fred like everyone else, incredible play, but wow, how embarrassing for Conte! Love to see him do that to Lil Donte in the Browns game! :D

So if a team isn't my very first favorite team and I still really like the team, I can't still be a fan? Oh crap! That stinks. Well, for now, the bills have a better record than tampa so they are my favorite team this week and thus, I am fan this week! So there!

No. You can't. Very first favorite team? Nope.

I've been watching Colts-Broncos tonight, and every time there is a commercial, I keep coming back in here & watch this .gif, too, TOO great! I love Fred like everyone else, incredible play, but wow, how embarrassing for Conte! Love to see him do that to Lil Donte in the Browns game! :D

Me too! I texted it to a Bears fan! :-) Man, does "Groundhog Day" exist like in the movie? I don't want it to end!

It's such a boring play, though. [/Tampa Bob]

Don't worry. Your opinions are completely asinine and you should feel completely humiliated holding them...but they're not crusading until you start three threads a day about it. Bowery4's, in reporting you, is going to look like almost as big a fool as you.

Almost.

Hey, I like you. There's proof in the pudding. Tampa Bob, listen......

hear the chirping? I like the board but detest the troll, nothing personal. BTW nice calling me names, I put you on ignore but unfortunately, people will quote the troll because he says obnoxious things, so I tattled. Sue me and by the way no name calling either :nana:

I know. I meant that to be directed to the general public, especially those in Chicago.

Cool... Thanks. There has been so much drama on this board I am kinda jumpy reading.

Tom Waddle does the report on ABC local news in Chicago. He's got distain for the Bills. They only held the Bills to 20 regulation points and lost is what he saying.... Woooo, slow down Tommy... Bills only allowed Jay Cutler and the Bears world class O also to 20 points in regulation. Another sportscaster saying: "Outside of BFLO's front D line, they are a bad team." Wasn't that a RB running over your defender... I guess RBs are bad?

Cool... Thanks. There has been so much drama on this board I am kinda jumpy reading.

Tom Waddle does the report on ABC local news in Chicago. He's got distain for the Bills. They only held the Bills to 20 regulation points and lost is what he saying.... Woooo, slow down Tommy... Bills only allowed Jay Cutler and the Bears world class O also to 20 points in regulation. Another sportscaster saying: "Outside of BFLO's front D line, they are a bad team." Wasn't that a RB running over your defender... I guess RBs are bad?

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Anyone who knows anything about football knows we are loaded with talent. Where was Jared Allen? Oh, he was just getting stonewalled by our elite LT Cordy Glenn. Woods couldn't play his way to the starting lineup? OK. I heard/read so much about how Matt Forte is an underrated back. Who is underrating Forte? Freddy is the underrated one here.

I mean, I get that not everyone has the time or desire to research other teams, but I knew who Mike Williams was years ago and was ecstatic to get him for a 6th round pick. This dude on the Bears forum made this remark that our "weak" receiving corps featured Watkins, Williams and Moeaki. How ill-informed.

But again, the ignorance will wash away once we pile on some wins.

Hey, I like you. There's proof in the pudding. Tampa Bob, listen......

hear the chirping? I like the board but detest the troll, nothing personal. BTW nice calling me names, I put you on ignore but unfortunately, people will quote the troll because he says obnoxious things, so I tattled. Sue me and by the way no name calling either :nana:

What am I going to do now that you tattled on me? You must feel like such a big boy! Good for you! It's funny...my 6 year old son refuses to tattle tale on anybody no matter what because he thinks it is for babies...lol.

What am I going to do now that you tattled on me? You must feel like such a big boy! Good for you! It's funny...my 6 year old son refuses to tattle tale on anybody no matter what because he thinks it is for babies...lol.

probably a good time to make a hasty retreat from this thread. maybe rethink your position on your second favorite team.

The Tampa board must be a hoot right about now.

I don't feel good about it, you and Tom are right, I was pissed but calling me a baby, that makes you feel good? Okay then.

That said, I did put you on ignore and I won't waste my time on you anymore but here are some ideas....

Respect the boards rules, maybe, respect the team's leaders? Respect a great play (and solid performance) by a fan favorite? Join the Christians and go win over some 3rd world people with your FredX sucks crusade? Go away?

None of the above apparently, it's funny, now I feel sorry for your kid....

As much as I cant stand jackson and his slow, boring runs...that was a hell of a stiff arm to get the bills in position to win. I still think he is very over rated, but if he can make a play like that every once and a while in a critical spot, he still has a little value

And ye shall henceforth be known as tampon bob

Edited by mastershake

Fred was not going to be denied. He wanted that in the worst way and just dominated anyone who was getting in his way.

Exactly! That run he wanted so badly to get to that pylonand break the plane... End the damn game right then and there! The kick was awesome... But how sweet would it have been if he would have buried the stinkin' Bears right then and there!

That was a classic: "Just give me the ball!" moment...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Exactly! That run he wanted so badly to get to that pylonand break the plane... End the damn game right then and there! The kick was awesome... But how sweet would it have been if he would have buried the stinkin' Bears right then and there!

That was a classic: "Just give me the ball!" moment...

And strangely enough, it was probably Conte that kept him out of the endzone.

If you guys want to act like children, please do it via PM... This is getting ridiculous...

I could watch this all day.

BOSS

This ^^^ right on brutha!

On Wednesday when I go back to work... That jif is going right on my computer... Second monitor, the big 27" panel hanging from the ceiling we normally reserve for our AiS system (Google Earth Pro)... So everybody in the buiding can see it! And if they get mad that they can't see the satellite and the boats that are moving... I will split window it! LoL...

You go Freddy! Long live computers!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Tampa Bob, you are new here and I assume you didn't read the terms of service. I am going to report these quotes here to the mods ( there is a thing about campaigning in the TOS) because frankly you are obviously a troll and the worse kind, very Jerry Sullivan like. I was willing to put up with you for a while but I am asking that they look through your 40 posts and consider what you are contributing to the board. I'd actually prefer to see you stiff armed a couple of times by Fred but I can't arrange that.

Thank you! Enough is enough! I don't even read his bs, I skip right over it because I know what he is and what he is trying to do and I won't feed into that crap. With that being said I must also mention that I'm a little disappointed in some of you, especially some of you veterans. This guy continuously tries to undermine threads and you allow it by responding to his bs, especially when it comes to Freddy. Ok, you don't like Fred, we get it. He's a big Tampa fan, why doesn't he just go wrap his arms around Doug Martin, or should I say around the Muscle Hamster's leg??! Better yet, maybe he should start rooting for Bobby Rainey. He purposely descegrates the meaning of what this whole fraternity is meant for. I'm all for everyone having their own opinions but that's not the case with this jerk off. Mods, you normally do a pretty good job of monitoring this board but why has this guy been allowed continuously to do this??! He's ruining a perfectly feel good thread that we all have been long overdue and deservingly need and he's pissing all over it and some of you are contributing to his ****. Now once and for all, BAN THIS !@#$ING IDIOT!!!