Where you watching the opener & what's on the menu ??

on some god-awful eu.breakinthelaw website.. feeding me spastic video of..

- OL and EJ approaching los

- O is Set

- Manuel looks over D

- HUT! ball is snapped

:wallbash:

- Woods gets up after a 14 yard gain

I'm watching it at home & there's Spicy Buffalo Cheese dip, spicy turkey teriyaki meatballs, Cheese Fondue (wine) with bread dip / vegetables / fruit. We're also having meatloaf with cheesy potato au gratin, with a whole slew of Absolute Vodka plus several mixers & beer.

So where is everyone else watching the game & having for food ??

..screw you..

While Naked & afraid........what a great show.

ok.. don't quite know where you're going with that.. but ok..

I'm hopefully watching from home but that's TBD, see if things work out otherwise I'll be at local bar with a bunch of Eagles fans acting like they won or lost the Super Bowl on every play

here..

you forgot this..

Nice. With wings almost a buck a piece in some places I should invest in a deep fryer.

With those prices, I don't blame you. I haven't found a place anywhere here in VA that makes chicken wings the way we're used to them in Buffalo, so I bought a deep fryer and cook them myself.

I got a Sunday writing assignment at the last minute. Looks like I'm DVRing the game. No one tell me what happened.

We won't tell. Can we text or email?

I can't find good wings around here and I don't want the mess and bother of my own deep fryer. I grill them over pretty low heat to avoid flare up's and let them go until very crispy. Then I either make a sauce or just go with Texas Pete. Struggling to find decent pizza too.

Northstar in San Francisco- no food there. But they have Molson and Labatts.

I need to get there one of these days. My menu? Wake up and have coffee, watch game. After game, go to my brothers for a family party. Luckily game will be over because his new wife doesn't allow him to watch football. :doh::thumbdown:

I need to get there one of these days. My menu? Wake up and have coffee, watch game. After game, go to my brothers for a family party. Luckily game will be over because his new wife doesn't allow him to watch football. :doh::thumbdown:

You mean his future ex-wife?

WTF, she doesn't allow him to watch football. She is surely a succubus sent straight from hell. You must sing her song backwards and free your brother?

They usually have the game on in the rec room at 1pm but Crandall (the head honcho) is a Dolphins fan so he'll probably watch that game. I have a nice view of the river though (the iron bars get in the way sometimes). When we have our group meeting at 3pm I typically sit across from the tv so I can see the scoreboard scroll along the bottom of the screen. Our counselor (Bashakov) is a really swell guy....for a Redskins fan. He jabbers on about why being a fan of a losing team can result in extreme emotional distress (as if I didn't realize that already). After all, I've been in here with Jude (Raider fan), Stretch (Jags fan), Franky Toes (Lions fan) and Father Chip (a fellow Bills fan).

Our menu today consists of The generic version of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (only this is called Hy-Top Yum Yum Chili), like green jello salad with mini marshmallows, apple juice in extra large Dixie cups (yayyyyyyyy) and corn bread that can double as a sponge given it's texture.

They hand out the medications at 4 so I should be good to go no matter what happens.

Go Bills.

I will probably be watching the game delayed for the first 15 minutes or so. My daughter is in a softball tournament with the first elimination game at 10:30. If they lose(10 yr old girls playing against 12 and 13 yr olds) we should be home just after kickoff.

Then at home on the patio, watching from in the pool, with some Coors Banquet beer, smoked wings from Woody's BBQ(daughters choice) and some stuffed hot banana peppers.

Go Bills!

WTF?

Doesn't allow him to watch football??

She better be nothing short of amazing sexually because obviously she brings nothing else to the table.

Up at the lake with my wife and my brother. Lunch will probably be Persian kebab, which I'll grill and consume ahead of the game. I'm usually sporting such a knot in my stomach by the end of the first quarter that I can't eat anything. Washed down with what is sure to be one-too-many Sam Adams in cans.

They usually have the game on in the rec room at 1pm but Crandall (the head honcho) is a Dolphins fan so he'll probably watch that game. I have a nice view of the river though (the iron bars get in the way sometimes). When we have our group meeting at 3pm I typically sit across from the tv so I can see the scoreboard scroll along the bottom of the screen. Our counselor (Bashakov) is a really swell guy....for a Redskins fan. He jabbers on about why being a fan of a losing team can result in extreme emotional distress (as if I didn't realize that already). After all, I've been in here with Jude (Raider fan), Stretch (Jags fan), Franky Toes (Lions fan) and Father Chip (a fellow Bills fan).

Our menu today consists of The generic version of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (only this is called Hy-Top Yum Yum Chili), like green jello salad with mini marshmallows, apple juice in extra large Dixie cups (yayyyyyyyy) and corn bread that can double as a sponge given it's texture.

They hand out the medications at 4 so I should be good to go no matter what happens.

Go Bills.

Haha; classic.

Go Bills.

I'm crying here, you can't lose.

Our season ticket group will gather at my house for many drinks and munchies and pizza afterward. Next week, Cuban sandwiches at the tailgate...we always do thematic food, and that seems right for a Miami team!

Buffalo Wild Wings in Lake Charles, LA. Food is blah and pricey. Depending on how the 1st half plays out, I may pay the tab then and watch RedZone chl at home..

Shades of my time at Fort Polk!!!

Harry Buffalo's in downtown Orlando...first time visit. Confirmed by phone this morning they have the 2nd floor bar reserved for Bill's fans!! Whatever on tap that's good and wings of course! Go Bills !!!!!

Let me know how the atmosphere is. I am hoping to make at least one game there this year.