Where you watching the opener & what's on the menu ??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully at home, if my buddy will give up his Sunday Ticket password so I can watch online. Otherwise, I might head to BWW. They probably won't have the sound on for the Bills game though. Can anyone tell me a website that will stream the audio so I can listen on my phone?

Diehard and season ticketholder stuck in Texas and keeping my fingers crossed to find a bar with enough TVs that'll have the game. Texans are playing at 1 as well so it could be hard.

Christians tailgate midtown is a big Bills backers bar & here's 2 other Bills bars for you:

1. Mc Faddens

4050 Belt Line Road

Addison , TX 75001

Tel: 469-206-3610

2. Buffalo Bros. Pizza & Wings

3015 So. University Drive

Fort Worth, TX 76109

Tel: 817-386-9601

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

2 Bills bars for you:

1. Mc Faddens

4050 Belt Line Road

Addison , TX 75001

Tel: 469-206-3610

2. Buffalo Bros. Pizza & Wings

3015 So. University Drive

Fort Worth, TX 76109

Tel: 817-386-9601

Should have said I'm half way between Austin and San Antonio. No real way to get around great distances (here for work) so I'm hoping a few possible local holes have enough TVs to get the game. Can't wait to get back home and to the Ralph next Sunday.

I'm watching it at home & there's Spicy Buffalo Cheese dip, spicy turkey teriyaki meatballs, Cheese Fondue (wine) with bread dip / vegetables / fruit. We're also having meatloaf with cheesy potato au gratin, with a whole slew of Absolute Vodka plus several mixers & beer.

So where is everyone else watching the game & having for food ??

Nottinghams, in MD. Bills backer bar, WINGS of course....

Menu: Homemade beef on weck, chicken wings (buffalo style), chicken wings (smoked) jalapeño poppers, assorted snackables, cooler full of Labatt's.

Washers and bean bag toss, and a fire in the pit for good measure!

Hey Thurmal, I live in Georgetown, just up Route 97. Go Bills! I don't think it's going to be televised up this way (think we're getting Saints-Falcons on Fox).

Take me about 45 mins to get there. Is it a party? Otherwise Largents in the Kentlands.

It is the Official Bills Backers Bar in DC. It's going to be filled Butts to Nuts with Bills fans. It is a mad house on opening weekend.

I live not to far from the Kentlands.

Not boring-- that sounds great.

By contrast, I will watch the game alone, with no food and drink, while my wife pops in and out and asks "what's wrong?" and my daughter refuses to take a nap.

It could be worse, my wife used to take our two small children and two golden retrievers on 3 hour walks every Sunday. The neighbors would keep an eye out for them and often take them in. The Bills went back to back 2-14 seasons when we met. She asked "why do you do this to yourself?". Years later she gave up a dining room set so we could see the Bills lose a SB to the Redskins. What a trooper!

I will be at Whitehall Tavern in Atlanta tomorrow with the Bill Backers crowd. At some point, maybe halftime, maybe next week, maybe the bye week, I'll start going to the smaller Bills bar a mile from my house. Eventually I watch home alone with the ticket where I can drown my sorrows without having to drive home. That's how it's gone in the past, anyway. If I'm still driving in to hear the Shout song late in the year, we all have something to cheer about!

At home. 6 pack of my favorite Bitter, Blood Alley by Russell Brewing, homemade hot wings, nachos and some veggies to make me feel better about myself. That accompanied by clenched fists, sweaty palms and my standard look on my face that can only mean that I am an NFL fan whose team completely lacks any ability to give me confidence in a win. In any regards, GO BILLS!

Watching at home with the family.

On the menu: homemade chili and cornbread. Smoke the beef and sausage with hickory wood on low temp for a few hours before putting it in the chili. Friggin' delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.