Todd Downing

Is he the scourge responsible for this horrible turn of events at the QB position? At the end of last season, we thought we were in good shape between EJ, Tuel and Thad...8 months after Downing is hired, EJ has regressed, Thad is cut and Tuel is fodder for the Practice Squad. Don't know this guy, however, he is the only thing that has changed at One Bills Drive since the end of last season...

Edited by Kipers Hair

Is he the scourge responsible for this horrible turn of events at the QB position? At the end of last season, we thought we were in good shape between EJ, Tuel and Thad...8 months after Downing is hired, EJ has regressed, Thad is cut and Tuel is fodder for the Practice Squad. Don't know this guy, however, he is the only thing that has changed at One Bills Drive since the end of last season...

Lest we forget the mess he made of Palmer in just over 2 days.

WHO DO WE BLAME FOR NOT YET LOSING A REGULAR SEASON GAME? !!?!?!

ANYONE WITHIN SHOUTING DISTANCE I TOLD YOU ! NOW PUT YOUR HEARING AID BACK IN DAD !

WHAT ?

I've been saying this about Billy Buffalo since that A-hole showed up and started this playoff drought.

Because it ties in to the curse . Right ?

He's also the coach that led Thad to the trading block in Detroit....curse you Downing....you, you Thad Lewis career killer...

He's also the coach that led Thad to the trading block in Detroit....curse you Downing....you, you Thad Lewis career killer...

At least Marrone only hires one inept Detroit coach per year. Odds are Schwantz is gone before Downing or Crossman if Marrone is here.

We will see. I do always enjoy the "but we signed a position coach so the position is fixed" posts in January. This year we even had the "we hired a consultant so our OC is fixed" run of them.

You hope the guys contribute positively but it's far from a given. Downing would be a much richer man if every qb he touched turned to gold.. We will see how things go. It does worry me a bit that we haven't seen anyone on offense really look better under this staff. Still very early though.