Bills sign QB Jordan Palmer

FluffHead

^ My biggest issue of the list I posted is losing next year's 1st -- if EJ fails, we are really stuck without having a chance for a top QB in 2015 draft

This is my line of thinking too. The success or failure of that trade rests both on Watkins and Manuel. If Watkins is a star, but EJ plays us to a 3-13 record, then it would remain that a Top-3 pick is more valuable to a struggling team than a star wideout.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he could give that "I'm so thrilled to be here" speech in his sleep at this point in his career.

Don't you have to be on the field to be a "coach on the field"?

Dont discount this guys broad and specific understanding of the QB position .

Kid is no ones fool either.

I will vote asset. for now.

Edited by 3rdand12

Just got the Alert

Looks like by the video on BB.com that he has a really nice tight spiral on the ball unlike others at one bills drive .

I hope this isn't a "tell us what the Bears are doing on offense" hire … I'm just saying

NFL network, Jordan Palmer on right now starting the second half for the Bears vs. Seahawks. Seahawks have their starters in on D -- will there be something worth seeing here?

Well, they sure as hell didn't do anything on the first series. Maybe this is how you get beaten out by the likes of Jimmy Clausen ...

He throws 1 good ball in that outing, and it was a dangerous throw across his body.

Oh and here's Marrone's presser, he says he had no idea that Palmer ever taught a QB coaching camp or that he worked with EJ or Bortles.

http://www.buffalobi...93-1301067af175

Edited by QCity

Dont discount this guys broad and specific understanding of the QB position .

Kid is no ones fool either.

I will vote asset. for now.

I've already discounted it. It's in your mind. 4 teams (and counting) say you just made that up.

As for the bolded part....I don't know what that means.

He throws 1 good ball in that outing, and it was a dangerous throw across his body.

Oh and here's Marrone's presser, he says he had no idea that Palmer ever taught a QB coaching camp or that he worked with EJ or Bortles.

http://www.buffalobi...93-1301067af175

Marrone can be an odd one sometimes.... I don't buy he was totally unaware of his coaching. But why would he lie? But how could he miss that completely?

Marrone can be an odd one sometimes.... I don't buy he was totally unaware of his coaching. But why would he lie? But how could he miss that completely?

Hah, I have no idea, but I predict he will lose it in one of these pressers before the season is over. I'm talking atom-bomb explosion full-on snap that gets him nominated for an ESPY or something.

I think the primary reason for the Palmer signing was to extract information for the Bears game. It is totally a Belicheck move and anything else we get out of him is a bonus.

Is Coach Marrone really not going to ask Jordon anything about what Chicago is dong offensively?

I wonder how much he really knows though. I suspect that NFL teams don't start trotting out the real playbook and real plays and game plans until the roster is set just for this reason. And, I suspect Schwartz has pretty idea about what Chicago does.

I think the primary reason for the Palmer signing was to extract information for the Bears game. It is totally a Belicheck move and anything else we get out of him is a bonus.

It's not just a Bill Bellyache trick. It's as old as the NFL. Tom Landry used to do this.

I've already discounted it. It's in your mind. 4 teams (and counting) say you just made that up.

As for the bolded part....I don't know what that means.

I keep forgetting the font.

damn me / sarcasm

maybe he can teach ?

Palmer was drafted in 2007 , 6th rd

59 passing yds NFL total , 0 TD , 2 INT , QB rating 34.4

http://en.wikipedia....i/Jordan_Palmer

He gets here tuesday and they expect him to QB most of the game thursday ?????

team him up with Hogan or Easley and we got a tandem with over 150 yards total in the NFL after being in the league awhile. How can you not feel good about what is happening over at OBD?