Bills sign QB Jordan Palmer

FluffHead

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they really even sign him? I was just looking at cuts and signings on NFL.com and I don't see it still.

It's been widely reported that they will sign him, but it has yet to actually happen. They'll have to release a player or IR someone to bring him in.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Jboyst, you laid that trap so well and then the goofy Canadian that doesn't even have a man card to turn in had to go and be your victim.... It was a good try though.

lol well done sir

I could say that I only know this because Jesse Palmer is Canadian and therefore this was national news here in Canada but would anyone believe me?

CBF

How is it this guy fancies himself som esort of NFL QB tutor? You would be hard pressed to find a more empty 4 year NFL QB resume than this kid's.

Exactly what can he teach EJ about? He hasn't thrown a pass in a game in 4 years!

This expected signing is reminiscent of the Matt Leinart signing last year. I’d be surprised if he made the final 53 but I think that really depends on who else is available after the final cuts. Also, I don’t see Ponder getting cut. If we want him, we have to trade for him.

lol well done sir

I could say that I only know this because Jesse Palmer is Canadian and therefore this was national news here in Canada but would anyone believe me?

CBF

I am sure it wouldn't surprise you that I knew that answer too!! Wife has me watching "bachelor in paradise" too now!

Yuck. Jordan Palmer is no better than Thad or Tuel. Might as well wait until someone interesting is cut.

For the record I think Mallet sucks, but there's a very good chance he will be cut by the Pats. There will be other cuts as well that are more promising than a bum like Palmer.

Why did we cut T. Jackson :(

He is laughing at us right now I bet

I've asked that question since the moment that decision was made...Initially it was because we traded for him, and Kolb was a guaranteed injury waiting to happen (prediction true!). Now it's because he's a serviceable backup, when we have none.

i didn't read the other 9 pages of this thread, but one has to think that bringing him in is a way to get info on the Bears for week 1. I can't see him making the team at this point, too late to learn the playbook

This is probably true. I think Palmer has about a .5% chance to make this team.

I actually hope Tuel is the one cut...

Unlikely IMO. Thad will clearly be the first to go....That is if the Bills can actually find someone else worthy of making the roster ahead of him. Dixon and Palmer aren't those guys.