I'm tired of being negative

major

no we over react to games that don't count, its what we do. We rip on the offensive coordinator when they don't game plan in the preseason. It's a bit comical

True. We do. But...all NFL teams dont show their game plan in pre-season and many of them still execute, albeit with a vanilla playbook. Solid execution. We need it. Maybe they will surprise us all week 1 in Chicago. Not making that bet but it'd sure be nice !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it....all the cool kids are doing it.

Just remember, when you eventually run out of kool aid the landing is pretty hard.

I was asurred that Bills Kool aid was a potential gateway drug . But not to worry .

they lied. The Kool aid Is the Drug of choice ! still have not bought a jersey . but i am often thinking on it .

This is my support group actaully. How am I doin' ?

True. We do. But...all NFL teams dont show their game plan in pre-season and many of them still execute, albeit with a vanilla playbook. Solid execution. We need it. Maybe they will surprise us all week 1 in Chicago. Not making that bet but it'd sure be nice !

I agree mostly .

But mostly ? Execution.

Seems the right side is settledper Marrone ish and the left is close. These group has major potential. and dont say Chris Williams because C R is hot on his tail already i think

And then running backs. Check. every type for any situation and multiple skill sets .

Some have considered The Receivers as a group , to bring another set of versatile skills and abilities. And a bit more . a couple of these guys could light it up anytime . we know the Hinge on offense already eh ?

Defense ? still not sure what Jim is doing. very honestly hopeful . I saw him smile , kinda .

I been predicting Superbowl's for the last 15 years but nobody listened to me :bag:

Bring it on in brother lets get a hug . seriously . i know

I'm tired of being negative when it comes to our Bills. Time to drink the kool aid. Let's go to the Super Bowl. Anyone care to join me?

it isn't the negativity that is bothersome lately, it is the blind adherence to belief of complete failure without looking at the bigger picture. That said I think the Bills are 6-10/8-8, but the sky is not perpetually falling in Buffalo

I've been optimistic every year since Trent Edwards came into play, and you see where that's gotten us, so I have a feeling my pessimism this year means good things are in store.

The realists are just being real. By telling you the Bills suck and this season is over, they are saving you a lot of pain. You should thank them for keeping it real. :)

Sometimes keeping it real goes wrong.

I've been optimistic every year since Trent Edwards came into play, and you see where that's gotten us, so I have a feeling my pessimism this year means good things are in store.

I was optimistic with RJ, not optimisitic until Losman. Stayed optimistic with Fitz for a bit. Was optimistic with EJ through a part of last year and am now pessimistic about his chances...

My point? You can't rationalize any of this...

I am now a cranky old bills fan...

I'm tired of being negative when it comes to our Bills. Time to drink the kool aid. Let's go to the Super Bowl. Anyone care to join me?

Sure. Just make sure mine has some vodka and orange juice added to it.

That way i will be ready to either drown my sorrows or freaking celebrate.

Go for it....all the cool kids are doing it.

Just remember, when you eventually run out of kool aid the landing is pretty hard.

Serenity now!!! "I don't know what's happening to me." "Simple. You let out one emotion, all the rest will come. It's like Endora's Box." "That was the mother on Bewitched. You mean Pandora." "Yeah, well, she had one too."