Round 2 : Sale of the team

Emphasis.

its for style points. really.

Still studying the avatar .

i have some concerns about this fellow

Absolutely Every Word Needs Emphasis!! :D

Don't Have Any Concerns My Friend, Have Been Coming To TSW For A Good 8 Years Now, Love Everything You Guys Do! Decided To Finally Join In. As For The Avatar Its Just Jim Layhe From Trailer Park Boys, If Its That Bad Could Always Change It,

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely Every Word Needs Emphasis!! :D

Don't Have Any Concerns My Friend, Have Been Coming To TSW For A Good 8 Years Now, Love Everything You Guys Do! Decided To Finally Join In. As For The Avatar Its Just Jim Layhe From Trailer Park Boys, If Its That Bad Could Always Change It,

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

damned straight Brother

Welcome Aboard !!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

As I had heard earlier, the Pritzker family was originally interested in perhaps buying the Bills but are no longer interested. Another one bites the dust, and one of the only real threats to El Pegual, if only because of their war chest.

http://www.chicagotr...0811-story.html

I assume that their partner would be Sinatra, who reached out to them. This is more good news for us of course.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I hope that the Trust is only keeping the JBJ/Toronto group around to increase the bids. Still makes me nervous. Pegula needs to win this, and until then and because I am a paranoid Bills fan, I will have a bad feeling that somehow the JBJ/Toronto group will end up with the winning bid.

Out of the bidders we know, who is left. Pegula, Trump, Golisano and JBJ. Who else?

No one else we know for sure of. Tim Graham said as many as 8.

Let's say 4 are the ones you listed.

The Pritzkers could easily be 5.

Kelly/Gundlach are probably 6 although they are not an official bid.

The PBR guy, Metropolous or whatever is probably 7.

It's possible that Jacobs family is 8 (although they said they were out, and maybe interested in just the stadium), or that Danny Wegman whom I had heard rumored is 8, or there could be another outsider.

Chris Sacha (?) is another guy who was rumored to maybe bid but didn't.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

No one else we know for sure of. Tim Graham said as many as 8.

Let's say 4 are the ones you listed.

The Pritzkers could easily be 5.

Kelly/Gundlach are probably 6 although they are not an official bid.

The PBR guy, Metropolous or whatever is probably 7.

It's possible that Jacobs family is 8 (although they said they were out, and maybe interested in just the stadium), or that Danny Wegman whom I had heard rumored is 8, or there could be another outsider.

Chris Sacha (?) is another guy who was rumored to maybe bid but didn't.

Thanks. One more question. Other than JBJ, who else would be the greatest threat to eventually move the team? The way I look at it as the saying goes "possesion is 9/10 the law". JBJ or any other group can say what you want to hear but once they have ownership, who knows. I guess the obvious exception to that would be Pegula or maybe even Golisano.

Thanks. One more question. Other than JBJ, who else would be the greatest threat to eventually move the team? The way I look at it as the saying goes "possesion is 9/10 the law". JBJ or any other group can say what you want to hear but once they have ownership, who knows. I guess the obvious exception to that would be Pegula or maybe even Golisano.

There are no threats to move the team. ;)

It really cannot happen. The ONLY reason it's even a 1% chance is because, "It's the Bills."

Which means it could happen.

But there is no logical way it could happen. There are dozens of reasons why it won't, and no really good one that it will.

There are no threats to move the team. ;)

It really cannot happen. The ONLY reason it's even a 1% chance is because, "It's the Bills."

Which means it could happen.

But there is no logical way it could happen. There are dozens of reasons why it won't, and no really good one that it will.

Thanks again. By the way, way off topic.With the passing of Robin Williams today maybe say a quick prayer for him and his family. Very,very talented man gone way to soon.

Tim Graham did a podcast with Buffalo Rumblings tonight. Mentioned there is a lot more that he knows, but cannot divulge at present. Still thinks Pegula is frontrunner and that the JBJ Group is still around to drive interest.

Speculates JBJ maybe in line for the next team which becomes available.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/8/11/5990563/buffalo-rumblings-live-buffalo-bills-bid-process-tim-graham

Tim Graham did a podcast with Buffalo Rumblings tonight. Mentioned there is a lot more that he knows, but cannot divulge at present. Still thinks Pegula is frontrunner and that the JBJ Group is still around to drive interest.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/8/11/5990563/buffalo-rumblings-live-buffalo-bills-bid-process-tim-graham

I'm not sure how Blow Jobi is going to be the lead owner for a new team when he can't even afford the Bills.

Time to start believing in

conspiracy theories

I've been saying this all along. Last week I started the thread about how there is 8 groups moving to round 2 who actually get to meet with the Bills trust and see all the books. The rules seem change As this thing moves along. Most of the known groups were vetted in the media and by

Fans and it made a difference. These groups

Were also vetted by Morgan Stanley.

We were told only 2 moved forward to Round 2

Pegula and Trump the 3rd group Bonjovi was told to resubmit there bid. Then all of a sudden we were told there are now 8 going to round 2

WTF. This is a cluster in the greatest sense.

I don't trust anyone to do the right thing at this point. Bottom line is a franchise in Toronto

Or Los Angeles is what the NFL wants and needs. Don't ever forget that, if they can allow

The colts and Browns to move don't think for

A second they care about little old Buffalo.

It just makes all the other teams in the NFL more valuable with

Teams in the bigger market like Toronto or LA.

So for those who say oh don't worry it's in the bag

Terry Pegula's got this. I almost half expect some article will come out tieing him to something

Seedy or ilegal so he can't be approved as a NFL

Owner. I don't Trust The NFL commissioner

Or the other owners or even the Trust.

We better stay Vigilant and Erie County better

Start protecting this asset. We only get one shot at this. I believe there are forces at work here that don't want us to keep our team in Buffalo and they will do everything in there power to make

That happen.

I thought JBJ's letter in the Buffalo News showed incompetence. Instead of talking about spending as much time on the ground as needed, he should have said that he is looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

But yet following that letter look who's allowed back into the process. All calculated my friend. Don't believe for a second a team of attorneys didn't craft the whole thing

http://www.buffaloru...cess-tim-graham

Buffalo Rumblings...Tim Graham...suddenly a light bulb has gone off above my head. Can't discuss it but something makes sense to me now.

@BuffRumblings: Awesome insight from @ByTimGraham on tonight's Buffalo Rumblings Live. Re-watch it here: http://t.co/aZrcDvMq0t

I can't stand the arrogance at rumblings. Perfect spot for Tim Graham to show up.

conspiracy theories

I've been saying this all along. Last week I started the thread about how there is 8 groups moving to round 2 who actually get to meet with the Bills trust and see all the books. The rules seem change As this thing moves along. Most of the known groups were vetted in the media and by

Pegula and Trump the 3rd group Bonjovi was told to resubmit there bid. Then all of a sudden we were told there are now 8 going to round 2

I don't trust anyone to do the right thing at this point. Bottom line is a franchise in Toronto

Or Los Angeles is what the NFL wants and needs. Don't ever forget that, if they can allow

Terry Pegula's got this. I almost half expect some article will come out tieing him to something

Start protecting this asset. We only get one shot at this. I believe there are forces at work here that don't want us to keep our team in Buffalo and they will do everything in there power to make

That happen.

This is silly.

conspiracy theories

That happen.

Why do you bother getting yourself so worked up? The team isn't leaving. This is a process -not a conspiracy.