Fred Jackson signs contract extension

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another indication that Spiller's days are numbered.

Congrats to Fred, surely he will retire a Bill. Hope they send him out with a playoff win or two!

Means nothing to Spiller IMO

The Bills are finally in the business of signing good football players. If they can get a deal done with Spiller (who doesn't have an agent right now), they will

I'm just sayin', this is total conjecture, I'm just sayin', but this is strange timing by the front office, and really something Terry Pegula would do.

I'm just sayin.'

Unless, I guess one could argue, that Russ Brandon knows he's on his way out and wanted to do a little something for Fred for his service all these years. My money is on Brandon staying in his job though.

Means nothing to Spiller IMO

The Bills are finally in the business of signing good football players. If they can get a deal done with Spiller (who doesn't have an agent right now), they will

Agree 100%...the role of Spiller and Fred (and Brown and Dixon) for that matter will be completely different. The Bills backfield will look like the Saints when Marrone was there. They had a bunch of guys that brought different skills. It may look like the Earth, Wind and Fire backfield that the Giants had a few years back. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Agree 100%...the role of Spiller and Fred (and Brown and Dixon) for that matter will be completely different. The Bills backfield will look like the Saints when Marrone was there. They had a bunch of guys that being different skills. It may look like the Earth, Wind and Fire backfield that the Giants had a few years back.

I like this a lot. All of it.

I'm just sayin', this is total conjecture, I'm just sayin', but this is strange timing by the front office, and really something Terry Pegula would do.

I'm just sayin.'

Unless, I guess one could argue, that Russ Brandon knows he's on his way out and wanted to do a little something for Fred for his service all these years. My money is on Brandon staying in his job though.

This, too.

Agree 100%...the role of Spiller and Fred (and Brown and Dixon) for that matter will be completely different. The Bills backfield will look like the Saints when Marrone was there. They had a bunch of guys that being different skills. It may look like the Earth, Wind and Fire backfield that the Giants had a few years back.

Which they need, considering their developing QB. They need the D to stack the box and give EJ some open options.

Love it. Sounds like a one year extension, but it's totally worth it. Don't think this means anything for Spiller.

One of the best Bills ever!