What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

AK, WY, RI, other small pop states' rates can be thrown off pretty quickly after a couple murders, meaning lots of variance year over year in the per 100k numbers.

AK also has a relatively large NA population which also trends high in homicides. 

Then throw in the isolation, mental health issues due to various reasons... Alaskans are different. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Another public institution shot up, blame blacks, Trans, gun laws, gangs and illegals but not the fact were are flooded with guns 

So the black guy who shot people, that's not on him? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

So the black guy who shot people, that's not on him? 

So its ok to blame black people for the gun death epidemic because this guy is black? 

Wow, I thought you were going to say the hospital had to be built up into a fortress at public expense so gun owners can keep murder weapons 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So its ok to blame black people for the gun death epidemic because this guy is black? 

Wow, I thought you were going to say the hospital had to be built up into a fortress at public expense so gun owners can keep murder weapons 

Tibs, I blame the person who did the killing(s). I don't blame an entire race or an entire culture and I don't blame the tool used. 

That's what you do. That's the liberal way. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Tibs, I blame the person who did the killing(s). I don't blame an entire race or an entire culture and I don't blame the tool used. 

That's what you do. That's the liberal way. 

You do though, blacks gangs, they are respionsible! All the time 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You do though, blacks gangs, they are respionsible! All the time 

I've never said "black gangs". I've said GANGS and DRUG DEALERS. Never have I said 'black gangs'. Don't pull what Billsy does. I have more respect for you than that! 

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I've never said "black gangs". I've said GANGS and DRUG DEALERS. Never have I said 'black gangs'. Don't pull what Billsy does. I have more respect for you than that! 

The funny part is how they project their own racial views when they just assume one is talking about race when referencing ***** bags and criminals.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

those white women though. Peaceful as ***** 

Welp. if the argument is that the amount of POC in jail/vs percentage of general population is due to a racist judicial system (the lefts argument), and proof of systemic racism.   then is the same system sexist?  Since women are half the country but barely show up on those stat lines?  

Or maybe it has something to do with the individuals' actions. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Welp. if the argument is that the amount of POC in jail/vs percentage of general population is due to a racist judicial system (the lefts argument), and proof of systemic racism.   then is the same system sexist?  Since women are half the country but barely show up on those stat lines?  

Same energy

190913F4-4E34-4B4E-A99E-807FB5B76A37.thumb.jpeg.a376e941055993eae674da8eadcf595e.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That poll didn't work out as Jason or you expected...

Oh, btw, just another day in the NRAmerica!

What he said about his AR is 100% true... 

And shootings in South Georgia? STUNING how many gangs are members of the NRA. 

33 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

What he said about his AR is 100% true... 

And shootings in South Georgia? STUNING how many gangs are members of the NRA. 

Yeah - shooting your Mother and Grandmother screams gang related activity.

The NRA really needs to provide you updated talking points. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/29/2023 at 11:25 PM, Orlando Tim said:

The shooter did not have constitutional protections for his gun rights, he is not a citizen. Do we know if he could legally have a gun? And if not why was he not arrested and sent back to Mexico on the previous occurrences that police had to deal with him? 

Oh, really? In Texas? Are you sure?

Civil Rights Update:

WITH GOOD REASON: ‘Assault Weapon’ Bans Look More Legally Vulnerable Than Ever:

A preliminary injunction in Illinois may signal the demise of a long-running public policy fraud.

thumb-1.jpg.webp

These laws never made much sense. With or without the features that states such as Washington and Illinois have deemed intolerable, a rifle fires the same ammunition at the same rate with the same muzzle velocity.

The Supreme Court's precedents suggest that "assault weapon" bans are unconstitutional as well as illogical. The Court has said the Second Amendment applies to firearms that are commonly used for lawful purposes, and last June it explicitly rejected the sort of "interest-balancing" test that lower courts had previously used to uphold "assault weapon" bans.

Instead of weighing a law's purported public safety benefits against the burdens it imposes, the justices said, courts should ask whether it is "consistent with this Nation's tradition of firearm regulation." In a federal lawsuit they filed immediately after Washington enacted its "assault weapon" ban last week, the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) and the Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) argue that the state cannot meet that test.

https://reason.com/2023/05/03/assault-weapon-bans-look-more-legally-vulnerable-than-ever/?utm_medium=email

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - shooting your Mother and Grandmother screams gang related activity.

The NRA really needs to provide you updated talking points. 

The thug who shot up the McDonalds was definitely a member of the NRA and voted for McCain, Romney and Trump (twice). 

thug.jpg.53cdba07a9e57899157024ebddf129d4.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

The thug who shot up the McDonalds was definitely a member of the NRA and voted for McCain, Romney and Trump (twice). 

thug.jpg.53cdba07a9e57899157024ebddf129d4.jpg

And you think the NRA has nothing to do with flooding America with guns?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, really? In Texas? Are you sure?

Federal law my man... 

You can't get a gun (legally) if you're an illegal alien. You MUST provide immigration or admission number if you check "Other Country" on form 4473. If you don't provide a real number, ID and card... you aren't allowed to buy a firearm. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And you think the NRA has nothing to do with flooding America with guns?

I think the left are the BIGGEST sellers of firearms... in world history. 

• Agree 1

I raise you a completely counter- narrative story….  

mass sho.. stabbing. The suspect was a women.  (And you know the demographic because I didn’t say hhhhhwwwwhhhite supremacist)

https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-children-dead-2-injured-stabbing-texas-home/story?id=97622891 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood