Programming Alert! Wednesday 7/16 at 8 PM

so how will they be filling the remaining 49 minutes??? Ok, ok...easy and cheap shot....nice to see them get some air-time just before Training Camp opens...man, for some reason (not related to the sale of the time), this season *feels* more important than nearly any other in the last 30 years....

I'll be sure to avoid the NFLN during those times, thanks. Seriously, what are they doing putting on a highlight show for a 6-10 team?

57 Sacks should take up a bit of time.

The Legend of Kiko should eat up a bunch of time too and 23 INT's

It wasn't ALL that bad.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

exactly. A lot of good defensive plays, and couple offense plays. Though there can't be more than 2-3 offense ones

there are definitely more offensive plays than that. Are you being sarcastic? There are 2 from the first game. Edited by YoloinOhio

As far as a piece. I liked it. Was good. But was barely a highlight of 2013. Seemed more like an add for the upcoming season instead. Which is fine. But let's call it what it is. Not a highlight of last year.

As far as a piece. I liked it. Was good. But was barely a highlight of 2013. Seemed more like an add for the upcoming season instead. Which is fine. But let's call it what it is. Not a highlight of last year.

It is made that way every year. I have always noticed in the past, they do not show or mention by name any highlight of players who have moved on in the offseason. It is only about players who are still with the team

You're surprised? This is a program intended for fans of the specific team. What's going to get you excited -- recaps of the Bills' 2013 losses? This show was produced superbly, in my opinion. Appropriate attention paid to Ralph's passing and legacy, and appropriate focus on how they're moving forward with highlights of important moments in the season.

I'm sure the Seahawks program is much different, and more of a celebration of their Super Bowl season.

It's always this way -- the non-playoff teams' shows are produced in such a way as to promote hope and "moving forward."

You're surprised? This is a program intended for fans of the specific team. What's going to get you excited -- recaps of the Bills' 2013 losses? This show was produced superbly, in my opinion. Appropriate attention paid to Ralph's passing and legacy, and appropriate focus on how they're moving forward with highlights of important moments in the season.

It's always this way -- the non-playoff teams' shows are produced in such a way as to promote hope and "moving forward."

+1

Just imagine the Washington R's 30 minutes! 3 wins. I'll do the math for those who ....... that's HALF the Bills wins

Sure 6-10 sucks but you can't ignore the good. The D allowed 28 TD's yet had 23 INT's.

As I posted

A mention of "The Legend of Kiko Alonso", 23 INT, and 57 sacks.

[and a nod to a farewell to Ralph] +1

57 Sacks should take up a bit of time.

The Legend of Kiko should eat up a bunch of time too and 23 INT's

It wasn't ALL that bad.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

It is made that way every year. I have always noticed in the past, they do not show or mention by name any highlight of players who have moved on in the offseason. It is only about players who are still with the team

I searched for this thread because I finally watched my DVR today. And, I noticed that not only was Byrd never mentioned, but he was never even seen, unless I blinked and missed it.

I guess I know why now.

Seems pretty bogus to call it the highlight film from 2013.

I finally got around to it yesterday too- really enjoyed it. They underscored each of our 6 wins and those were the highlghts of our season so no complaints here. Man those NFL Films guys know how to get you worked up.

edit- loved the mic'd stuff with Marrone, just awesome!

Edited by Aaron

I finally got around to it yesterday too- really enjoyed it. They underscored each of our 6 wins and those were the highlghts of our season so no complaints here. Man those NFL Films guys know how to get you worked up.

edit- loved the mic'd stuff with Marrone, just awesome!

Yeah, I actually turned it on a few minutes late when I heard Murph talking about it. I didn't think I'd be that interested, but the mic'd up stuff with Marrone got me interested, and I DVRd the midnight viewing.

Yeah, I actually turned it on a few minutes late when I heard Murph talking about it. I didn't think I'd be that interested, but the mic'd up stuff with Marrone got me interested, and I DVRd the midnight viewing.

I laughed when Marrone said to Hackett "all we want [EJ] to do is play well and lead the team to a victory." Oh, is that all Coach?

Really liked seeing him coaching up Mario Williams as he left the field- I don't think you'd see guys like Gailey or Rex Ryan coaching the opposite unit of their expertise like that. Hope hope hope hope Marrone is the guy.

Edited by Aaron

I laughed when Marrone said to Hackett "all we want [EJ] to do is play well and lead the team to a victory." Oh, is that all Coach?

Exactly what I said. I was wondering if he was being sarcastic. If not, it tells you how much tunnel vision they get. So, all your asking is to win. Good thing you're also not adding cure cancer in there!

Really liked seeing him coaching up Mario Williams as he left the field- I don't think you'd see guys like Gailey or Rex Ryan coaching the opposite unit of their expertise like that. Hope hope hope hope Marrone is the guy.

i think that comes from having been a HC in college. In college the HC runs the whole show, they have coordinators of course but they have to recruit all positions and in on every little thing. When a coach goes from OC or DC straight to HC they tend to really lean the way they are most experienced and leave the other side to the opposite coordinator. I know there are exceptions but that's been my observations.

Some interesting stuff...agree the Marrone stuff was interesting. Tributes to Mr Wilson were OK and expected. I still haven't seen EJ throw a long ball on target on the outside though......thought I must have missed one....but, none in the highlights...unless you want to call that underthrown TD Pass to TJGraham as a good throw....it was a TD.