Justin Timberlake toasts Ralph Wilson in Buffalo

On the heels of seeing the greatest living entertainer last week, I am fortunate enough to be seeing who I believe to be the 2nd greatest living entertainer next Wednesday; Justin Timberlake. This cat has serious talent and has always been a class act.

I'm wondering if there has ever been a more "complete package" as an entertainer.

Great looking

Very funny

Decent actor

Great dancer

Great singer

Clean image

Well spoken

Respectful

This likely warrants another thread - and my apologies go to the OP for hijacking, but I'm not starting any new threads - but which entertainer(s) have been a more complete package?

On the heels of seeing the greatest living entertainer last week, I am fortunate enough to be seeing who I believe to be the 2nd greatest living entertainer next Wednesday; Justin Timberlake. This cat has serious talent and has always been a class act.

Whome do you consider the greatest living entertainer? Just curious?

I'm wondering if there has ever been a more "complete package" as an entertainer.

Great looking

Very funny

Decent actor

Great dancer

Great singer

Clean image

Well spoken

Respectful

This likely warrants another thread - and my apologies go to the OP for hijacking, but I'm not starting any new threads - but which entertainer(s) have been a more complete package?

Steve Martin

Put on some shoes Timberlake, the sneakers are weak.

Great looking

Very funny

Decent actor

Great dancer

Great singer

Clean image

Well spoken

Respectful

Damn straight, Robin F'ing Harris

Sir Paul McCartney

Good taste. What I find very appealing about him is his good nature. He isn't the star performer who has to contend with personal demons and acts out with bad behavior. He is a good dude. On stage he seems to be enjoying himself. I attached a poor quality clip thatdemonstrates how he clicks with the audience.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2014/07/06/paul-mccartney-invites-rochester-fans-onstage-to-propose-during-concert/12264947/

JT is a great entertainer. Too bad his music is average.

P. Mac.. is an arrogant douchebag.

Trade Bruce Sprinsteen for Paul Mac and Im there!

I'm ashamed that I'm biting, but McCartney is anything but arrogant. You're making yourself look silly if you're serious. And I'm not sure who this Sprinsteen fellow is, but Bruce Springsteen is, absolutely, a great musician and songwriter.

Good taste. What I find very appealing about him is his good nature. He isn't the star performer who has to contend with personal demons and acts out with bad behavior. He is a good dude. On stage he seems to be enjoying himself. I attached a poor quality clip thatdemonstrates how he clicks with the audience.

http://www.democrata...ncert/12264947/

I was there with my 11-year-old son. One of many awesome moments that night!

I was there with my 11-year-old son. One of many awesome moments that night!

As you stated Justin Timberlake is an incredibly versaatile performer. He can sing, dance, act and has great stage presense. In some respects he reminds me of Sammy Davis Jr., who also could sing and dance. His dancing predated the Michael Jackson dance routines. It was sad that Sammy Davis Jr. had drinking and addiction issues that tormented him his adult life. He had little personal discipline (to put it mildly) that caused his demise. But as a performer he was superb.

As you stated Justin Timberlake is an incredibly versaatile performer. He can sing, dance, act and has great stage presense. In some respects he reminds me of Sammy Davis Jr., who also could sing and dance. His dancing predated the Michael Jackson dance routines. It was sad that Sammy Davis Jr. had drinking and addiction issues that tormented him his adult life. He had little personal discipline (to put it mildly) that caused his demise. But as a performer he was superb.

Absolutely spot on.

JT is a great entertainer. Too bad his music is average.

P. Mac.. is an arrogant douchebag.

Trade Bruce Sprinsteen for Paul Mac and Im there!

Just curious...on what do you base this comment? And not to get all Springsteen bashy...but there are certainly a lot more tawdry stories out there about the Boss, than McCartney, that would portray him as, you say, "an arrogant douchebag".

As an aside....I long for a world when good muscians were just good musicians, and being able to dance, act, etc etc I have nothing against Timberlake (I could honestly care less about him), but the fact that he is a great dancer doesn't really do much for me...

You know you've arrived as a talent when you're hosting SNL multiple times such as he has. He is tremendously funny in those appearances. As mentioned many times earlier, Timberlake is most talented and likable. A rare combination in today's world. Nice job referencing Ralph, Justin.

Edited by billsoverdue

Nice to see so many people think he's pretty cool. I've always liked him, but for no particularly compelling reason I've always been a bit embarrassed to admit it.

My wife went to the concert last night. She has been to numerous concerts, really to many to list. She says this was the best concert she has ever been to.

But can JT own part of the Memphis Grizzlies AND the Bills?

Check out his wiki page. I didn't realize how many businesses he operates in, from restaurants, a golf course, a clothing line, TV and movie production. The guy might not have enough to buy the Bills outright but he could be a significant minority partner.