Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

You need to keep a close eye on her, then. Years ago, I had a gray tabby named Claude, who would lay on the floor and watch the sunlight reflected off of my glass end table as it slowly moved across the ceiling and then down the wall. As soon as it got within 6 feet of the floor, Claude would attack it.

Then again, I also watched him stalk a burrito once, so his cunning had its obvious limits.

You doubt the cunningness of stalking a burrito? Shame on you!

This may be old news to some of you, but I found a democrat that I might actually be able to vote for, or at least one that I'd vote for before any of the announced democrat candidates. Limberbutt McCubbins:

http://www.limberbutt2016.com/

:lol:

No chance he'll win the nomination. He's probably a Hillary plant to pull the vote from the Meadow Party's favorite, Bill.

I saw a Monica Crowley article suggesting Obama is behind all of this email leak stuff to wreck Hillary so Joe Biden could run one term, with Fauxohantus as VP...to keep the Obama transformation going.

Usually I find that stuff a bit nutty, but with Biden's one-term trial balloon, and Warren laying low, I don't think it's too far-fetched.

And now CNN reports Biden meeting with Fauxcahantus.

The Dream Team.

Will be determined via reality TV show

I've been bouncing a similar idea idea around my head the last couple of days. Do something like American Idol where people go on stage and outline their agenda. Judges critique their talking points and style and viewers vote off candidates. At the end of the series, a PAC goes to work getting the candidate on state ballots.

Or they could take it one step further and go American Gladiator style. Candidates have to run an obstacle course during their speech and one-on-one debates take the form of a Joust, with the winner getting an extra bloc of speaking time

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a little behind the news cycle, but that comment about wiping the server with a cloth may be the worst gaffe made by a high profile politician during my life.

There's no positive spin that can be put on it. It is blatantly dishonest. It would require the willing suspension of disbelief to believe she was being genuine.

And even if you do believe she was being genuine, it necessarily means she's a grossly incompetent dunce.

And she can't claim she was joking because 1. it didn't sound like a joke, 2. it would be highly inappropriate, and 3. would indicate both terrible judgment and terrible comedic delivery.

If she were a Republican that statement would have been the end of her. And there would be wall to wall mockery throughout all facets of media.

I'm a little behind the news cycle, but that comment about wiping the server with a cloth may be the worst gaffe made by a high profile politician during my life.

There's no positive spin that can be put on it. It is blatantly dishonest. It would require the willing suspension of disbelief to believe she was being genuine.

And even if you do believe she was being genuine, it necessarily means she's a grossly incompetent dunce.

And she can't claim she was joking because 1. it didn't sound like a joke, 2. it would be highly inappropriate, and 3. would indicate both terrible judgment and terrible comedic delivery.

If she were a Republican that statement would have been the end of her. And there would be wall to wall mockery throughout all facets of media.

This is why the SoProgs are begging for Biden to run. Everyone knows Biden wouldn't say something stupid like that. He's too seasoned. And besides, he'd turn the topic away from the server and towards that all important 3-letter word: J-O-B-S.

This is why the SoProgs are begging for Biden to run. Everyone knows Biden wouldn't say something stupid like that. He's too seasoned. And besides, he'd turn the topic away from the server and towards that all important 3-letter word: J-O-B-S.

I actually think Biden's their best bet. Sure, he makes dumbass comments, like noting the scarcity of articulate black guys that bathe, but even then he still comes off as an honest and likeable guy - the exact opposite of Hill dog.

I actually think Biden's their best bet. Sure, he makes dumbass comments, like noting the scarcity of articulate black guys that bathe, but even then he still comes off as an honest and likeable guy - the exact opposite of Hill dog.

All I know is I still don't have a candidate to support, with or without Uncle Joe in the race. Despite there being a huge field, it's a crap field on both sides of the party lines.

She is suffering the consequences, for the first time I feel that she has a real distinct possibility of losing the primaries. She is losing even in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan by 5+ points vs the top tier GOP candidates. That is bad if you are a Democrat. On the flip side, every single day that passes, Trump has gained strength and he is the only major candidate that is losing vs. Hillary in these very same polls. At this stage, my guess is they will do the same thing Claire Mccaskill did in MO.

She didn't want to go up against the establishment candidate, she was being beaten by around 10 points on average. So they mettled in the primaries, and they actually ran ads for Todd Akin. Remember him?

And Claire was able to help tip the scales just enough for Akin to win, and then of course she beat him in a conservative state like MO.

But Hillary is looking weak.

Edited by Magox

All I know is I still don't have a candidate to support, with or without Uncle Joe in the race. Despite there being a huge field, it's a crap field on both sides of the party lines.

And I think many of us on the right feel the same way and IMO this is fantastic news. The two parties need to be blown up. Not blown up and put back together just blown the !@#$ up!