Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Dem's very strong and deep back bench:

Bernie Sanders socalist democrat

Princess Phouxahontas disingenuous lying opportunist

Martin O'Malley mayor of Baltimore and governor of Maryland that instituted the polices responsible for the police department abuses that caused rioting this year

Andrew Cuomo head of HUD for Clinton and pushed the banks to make unsafe loans to unqualified individuals thus stoking the flames inflating the housing bubble

Joe Biden a peach of a guy, he's a four letter word - mensch

Chuck Schumer won his seat by getting down in the gutter with Al D'amato which is the exact same game plan that Donald Trump is currently using to bully his opposition

Al Gore what can we say about our Alpha male that hasn't been said already about a billion times? I hope he's found his deep inner second chakra and let it loose into some Kleenex.

That's a lot of old white folks.

Once she uses that phone or the server to conduct government business the phone and server and all records on it, both official and personal, belong to the US Government. It no longer belongs to her it belongs to us.

Nope. That's why you're not allowed to use personal equipment for government work; it doesn't belong to the government, and isn't under their control.

It is subject to subpoena, though. I've got entire hard drives from my personal laptop set aside from previous projects, just for that case.

Dem's very strong and deep back bench:

OUCH: Chart: The age gap between the Democratic and Republican presidential fields.

O
ne of the asymmetries in the races for the two parties’ presidential nominations is generational. The Democratic field of candidates tends to be relatively old, the Republican field relatively young.
The following table shows the names of the candidates born in each year from 1941 to 1971.

The average birth year for the Democrats is 1950, just four years later than the 1946 birth years of Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and 11 years earlier than the 1961 birth year (in Hawaii) of Barack Obama. Three men currently mentioned as possible additional candidates — Joe Biden (1942), John Kerry (1943), Al Gore (1948) — have birth years even earlier than that average. The average birth year for the Republican candidates is 1957. But only one, Rick Santorum, was born about that time. Otherwise you have a Republican generation gap, between 10 candidates born between 1945 and 1955 and six candidates born between 1962 and 1971.

Does all of this have any political significance? Primarily, I think, it shows that the Democratic party hasn’t been generating many plausible national candidates in recent years.

See Chart at the link............................

So to recap:

U.S. Secretary of State received classified intelligence stored on an unsecured server located in a bathroom closet of a walk-up apartment.

CMyM7tEWIAACxov.jpgCMyM7ydWIAAMnwN.jpg

"I know Nothing ! "

:lol:

I was taking a sip of water when I read this. I laughed so hard it sprayed out my nose.

That's one of her better pants suits. It doesn't look like it was made from 70's indoor outdoor carpeting like many of them.

I find it ironic that she's wearing a prison jumpsuit orange colored pantsuit