Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Ha ha,one question and you lose it and start with the name calling! What a light weight

Because if you question whether or not she's a corporate shill you deserve to be called names.

And here's the answer to your question. Granted this was when she was Senator but do you think any of that has changed?

https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000019

Edited by Chef Jim

I'm supporting the candidate who is honest about cronyism and is now campaigning for office without accepting bribes.

You've moved onto Rubio apparently, but you don't get it, your candidate isn't really Rubio. It's Sheldon Adelson. Rubio is Adelson's biotch.

BTW, anyone who likes to gamble on the internet needs to be against Rubio. Adelson will make sure that Rubio bans internet gambling.

No, you are for the candidate that practices cronyism and has tried to use it at the expense of others.

In regards to Rubio, sure I like him. But, I am for any candidate who I believe has a mastery of the policy positions, moderate temperament who I believe is electable.

You have abandoned your principles and have become a serial apologist for the Carnival barking king, Trump.

Edited by Magox

OOPS: Former Top Hillary Aide Accidentally Tells The Truth About Libya War:

It takes a tough person, and a tough nation, to accept the reality of limited power. It is so much easier to pound our chests and declare that the United States bestrides the world like a colossus and should be able to dictate any outcome it wants. That is no longer true, if it ever were. We found that out the hard way by launching a war in Iraq that we could not win. By prolonging a war in Afghanistan in ways that often made the domestic political situation worse rather than better.
By toppling a government in Libya without any idea of what might come next.

Hillary 2016: Because Poor Judgment Is Still Judgment.

DON’T BLAME ME, BLAME THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM: Hillary’s latest defense: What is classified information, anyway?

OOPS: Former Top Hillary Aide Accidentally Tells The Truth About Libya War:

It takes a tough person, and a tough nation, to accept the reality of limited power. It is so much easier to pound our chests and declare that the United States bestrides the world like a colossus and should be able to dictate any outcome it wants. That is no longer true, if it ever were. We found that out the hard way by launching a war in Iraq that we could not win. By prolonging a war in Afghanistan in ways that often made the domestic political situation worse rather than better.
By toppling a government in Libya without any idea of what might come next.

Hillary 2016: Because Poor Judgment Is Still Judgment.

DON’T BLAME ME, BLAME THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM: Hillary’s latest defense: What is classified information, anyway?

Yo Hil, maybe because it's hard to determine what's classified (that's a joke actually) is a damn good reason to run ALL your emails through a secured government server.

Oh please, define "shill" for us

Someone who takes money today for favors in the future. If you don't think most politicians do this than you are more naïve than I originally thought.

Yo Hil, maybe because it's hard to determine what's classified (that's a joke actually) is a damn good reason to run ALL your emails through a secured government server.

Someone who takes money today for favors in the future. If you don't think most politicians do this than you are more naïve than I originally thought.

What favors has Hillary done?

So you dont like American leaders that help American businesses? Or you just don't like ones with "D's" by their names...

So you like an American Sec. of State who provides political favors to enemy countries in exchange for sizable donation to their - ahem - 'foundation?'

Yeah. Big surprise.

So you dont like American leaders that help American businesses? Or you just don't like ones with "D's" by their names...

What part of my comment "they all are" didn't you understand.

Helping American businesses is fine. But there often times is a direct relationship to the amount of help and the amount of the campaign donation. Are you ok with that or only with the ones with the "D" next to their name?

This may be old news to some of you, but I found a democrat that I might actually be able to vote for, or at least one that I'd vote for before any of the announced democrat candidates. Limberbutt McCubbins:

http://www.limberbutt2016.com/

:lol:

Dammit, I can't believe I didn't think of that first. My wife and I always joke that our supergenius cat (the one who studies hydrodynamics) would make a better candidate than most.

Dammit, I can't believe I didn't think of that first. My wife and I always joke that our supergenius cat (the one who studies hydrodynamics) would make a better candidate than most.

Hydrodynamics? You mean it it's attracted by, and tries to swat running water from the faucet?

Cat-faucet.jpg

He's got my vote.

Hydrodynamics? You mean it it's attracted by, and tries to swat running water from the faucet?

Yes. :D

No, that got old for her years ago. She studies the diffraction of light in water with wave table experiments.

That's not a euphemism, or an exaggeration. She's just freakishly smart.

No, that got old for her years ago. She studies the diffraction of light in water with wave table experiments.

That's not a euphemism, or an exaggeration. She's just freakishly smart.

You need to keep a close eye on her, then. Years ago, I had a gray tabby named Claude, who would lay on the floor and watch the sunlight reflected off of my glass end table as it slowly moved across the ceiling and then down the wall. As soon as it got within 6 feet of the floor, Claude would attack it.

Then again, I also watched him stalk a burrito once, so his cunning had its obvious limits.