Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

ACTUAL CNN HEADLINE: HILLARY CLINTON REVIVED AMERICAS REPUTATION IN WORLD.

Yet another reminder that as in 2008, the Democratic operatives with bylines at Time-Warner-CNN-HBO will be going all-in to get their partys boss over the finish line

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/212722/

Yeah, but it's just an opinion piece, so it's not really CNN.

For her part, the leading Democratic contender has rarely met a war she didn’t love. From First Lady to Senator and then to Secretary of State, the running theme of Hillary Clinton’s ghoulish career has been “I urged him to bomb.”That’s how HRC described the March 1999 phone conversation in which she ended eight months of post-Lewinsky silent treatment to tell her husband that, if he knew what was good for him, he’d attack Serbia. Monicagate had been pretty rough on their marriage, but a shared love of airstrikes got Hill and Bill talking again. As they say, the family that slays together stays together.

In 2011, Hillary urged President Obama to bomb Libya. That hasn’t worked out so well for Libya, but at least it gave the then-Secretary of State the opportunity for a classicSchwarzenegger-style sendoff. Upon hearing that Qaddafi had been killed by a rebel mob, Clinton cracked, “we came, we saw, he died. That’s pretty hardcore—especially when you consider that Colonel Q. slipped this mortal coil while being sodomized with a combat knife.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/17/trumps-biggest-lie-im-the-most-militaristic-person-in-this-race/

Edited by JTSP

This is brutal. I'm starting to wonder if Hillary will really be able to get over all this.

It's time to feel the Bern!

Whoa! That's some harsh Minka right there. I previously thought that would be unpossible! Dems eating their own... again. It's a time honored tradition on the Left.

I'm sure she'll be able to explain this away with another of her "the dog ate my homework" excuses. It IS a vast right wing conspiracy after all, everybody knows that.

I bet a good number of those who #feelthebern actually BELIEVED that excuse back when it was made.

Twitter is in a laughing fit right now because she was asked if she wiped her server and her response was "You mean, like, with a cloth?"

She's passed embarrassing and gone straight to painful.

But hey...about that GOP clown car, amirite?

Twitter is in a laughing fit right now because she was asked if she wiped her server and her response was "You mean, like, with a cloth?"

Remember when McCain was technologically clueless, and that was a problem?

It never ceases to amaze me, how Democratic candidates go WAY the hell out of their way to demonstrate they're identically stupid to the Republicans they demean.

It never ceases to amaze me, how Democratic candidates go WAY the hell out of their way to demonstrate they're identically stupid to the Republicans they demean.

She's being mocked like McCain online right now from pretty much everyone. I haven't seen people this hysterical since Bush was intrigued by the grocery scanner.

CMuRGi5WwAAOXqC.jpg

The difference is the MSM doesn't call them out for it.

She's passed embarrassing and gone straight to painful.

But hey...about that GOP clown car, amirite?

She was asked the question at least five times and she never answered it not even one time. She knows that they wiped the server, and if they the FBI sees that it had been wiped extensively rather than just a single deletion, then I think that she definitely would be looking to hide something. Bob Woodward seems to think that there is a trail to follow.

She was asked the question at least five times and she never answered it not even one time. She knows that they wiped the server, and if they the FBI sees that it had been wiped extensively rather than just a single deletion, then I think that she definitely would be looking to hide something. Bob Woodward seems to think that there is a trail to follow.

I'm actually shocked that the hard drives haven't been shredded.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, they don't know anything about computers. I doubt her wipe it with a cloth comment was anything more than a lame attempt at a joke, but she probably doesn't have enough brain cells left to grasp all the intricacies of truly wiping a server. But if none of her staff or the company she hired know how to do it, even after it has been in the press for so many months, it would be amazing. If they didn't wipe it correctly the FBI will find what is there. Ask Jared.

I'm not a big Hillary fan, but in her position, I wouldn't know what was meant by "wiping the server," either. Doesn't that mean deleting everything? Or in this instance, does it mean, cleaning up the mess? Is this an argument about the e-mails being vulnerable to cyberhackers? I thought that the government had been hacked, but I've heard nothing about Gmail. I'd like it if the problem could be identified first. I can't really analyse this information.

I'm not a big Hillary fan, but in her position, I wouldn't know what was meant by "wiping the server," either. Doesn't that mean deleting everything? Or in this instance, does it mean, cleaning up the mess? Is this an argument about the e-mails being vulnerable to cyberhackers? I thought that the government had been hacked, but I've heard nothing about Gmail. I'd like it if the problem could be identified first. I can't really analyse this information.

It means erasing the hard drives essentially. It isn't really as simple as just erasing things though. There are several techniques to retrieve something that has been deleted. There are also several methods to truly clearing a hard drive. To. Keep. It simplistic they involve writing over the data several times with specific algorithms, etc. If her people weren't smart enough to do that then her file can probably be recreated by the FBI. If they were smart enough, it is important to determine whether it was done before or after these inuiries began. If before, her team could make a case it was SOP. If after, not so much.

What I don't get is if she never used the State dept servers how could she have possibly avoided sending classified email for 4 years. She was the friggin SoS. Maybe she wasn't actually working?

The hacker thing is really separate from the wiping thing.

If she was

It means erasing the hard drives essentially. It isn't really as simple as just erasing things though. There are several techniques to retrieve something that has been deleted. There are also several methods to truly clearing a hard drive. To. Keep. It simplistic they involve writing over the data several times with specific algorithms, etc. If her people weren't smart enough to do that then her file can probably be recreated by the FBI. If they were smart enough, it is important to determine whether it was done before or after these inuiries began. If before, her team could make a case it was SOP. If after, not so much.

What I don't get is if she never used the State dept servers how could she have possibly avoided sending classified email for 4 years. She was the friggin SoS. Maybe she wasn't actually working?

The hacker thing is really separate from the wiping thing.

Thanks. I still can't really pass judgement yet. Maybe it took her a while to turn things over? Maybe she didn't take it seriously enough? I'm still not sure what the specific accusations are.

If she was

Thanks. I still can't really pass judgement yet. Maybe it took her a while to turn things over? Maybe she didn't take it seriously enough? I'm still not sure what the specific accusations are.

As I understand it, it's supposed to be illegal to use a personal server for State Department emails, so just having and using a separate server, home computer, etc is a violation of the law. All official correspondence is supposed to be handled strictly through official means, and to do otherwise is a criminal act. She shouldn't have anything to turn over - it should all have been left behind at her office. There shouldn't be anything at her home for her to turn over.

As I understand it, it's supposed to be illegal to use a personal server for State Department emails, so just having and using a separate server, home computer, etc is a violation of the law. All official correspondence is supposed to be handled strictly through official means, and to do otherwise is a criminal act. She shouldn't have anything to turn over - it should all have been left behind at her office. There shouldn't be anything at her home for her to turn over.

Justice dept under Obama is not going to prosecute her so a strict legal sense it's not an issue. It will be deemed a technicality at most. The real issue rests with voters and "court" of public opinion