Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Hillary Clinton. Top secret emails. Private server. Seized by FBI.

Feel the Bern.

"Vast Right Wing Conspiracy."

Sad thing is, people genuinely believe she's a victim of Republican oppression these past 25 years. Because Bill O'Reilly apparently put the email server in her house.

I got an email today from the DNC saying Hillary is now for FREE COLLEGE.

With college students headed back to school this month, Hillary Clinton is rolling out a GROUNDBREAKING plan to make higher education more affordable.

Check out the details! Her plan would:

- Make community college free

- Slow the rising cost of public education

- Make it easier for Americans currently saddled with crushing college loans to repay their debts

- Be fully paid for by cutting tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans

What next? She's the independent Senator from Vermont?

.@HillaryClinton I’ve frozen in-state tuition rates for four years, while you charged colleges $225K+ just to show up. -SW

win2.jpg?w=190&h=190&crop=1

"Vast Right Wing Conspiracy."

Sad thing is, people genuinely believe she's a victim of Republican oppression these past 25 years. Because Bill O'Reilly apparently put the email server in her house.

she'll still win. i don't think we'll see another repug gov't chief exec till they cull all the looneys from the party. demographics just don't work out. then again, i really like bernie. but he won't win.

it's really pretty shocking that this horrific candidate is polling a wide margin in dem primaries, and sizeable leads vs republican front runners in head to head. I guess it's all about name recognition, you get more people saying "yeah, Ive heard of her" in these polls. Like pro bowl voting for center, or music polls for best rock drummer.

Edited by JTSP

it's really pretty shocking that this horrific candidate is polling a wide margin in dem primaries, and sizeable leads vs republican front runners in head to head. I guess it's all about name recognition, you get more people saying "yeah, Ive heard of her" in these polls. Like pro bowl voting for center, or music polls for best rock drummer.

Dude, she's losing against the top tier GOP candidates head to head consistently in the polls over the past month.

Dude, she's losing against the top tier GOP candidates head to head consistently in the polls over the past month.

I've seen some polls where she's losing some key states to a handful of them, but as far as general election all I've seen is a clean sweep.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

I've seen some polls where she's losing some key states to a handful of them, but as far as general election all I've seen is a clean sweep.http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

It's not just a handful of states, but the states that will determine who will be the next president. She's now consistently falling behind and the trend is getting worse. What you are referring to is the popular vote, and that trend is getting worse as we speak, it will be interesting to see with all the new FBI investigations etc how those numbers will play out.

Edited by Magox

It's not just a handful of states, but the states that will determine who will be the next president. She's now consistently falling behind and the trend is getting worse. What you are referring to is the popular vote, and that trend is getting worse as we speak, it will be interesting to see with all the new FBI investigations etc how those numbers will play out.

nobody has ever won the presidency by losing 6 or more points in the general election. that's how clinton matches with nearly every other candidate (x sanders). it way too early but reading some of the right wing nutjob news sites would make you believe she's done. what that really shows is who they're afraid of. they much prefer the odds against bernie or omalley

nobody has ever won the presidency by losing 6 or more points in the general election. that's how clinton matches with nearly every other candidate (x sanders). it way too early but reading some of the right wing nutjob news sites would make you believe she's done. what that really shows is who they're afraid of. they much prefer the odds against bernie or omalley

Sorry if I don't take the opinion of a left wing nut job seriously.

nobody has ever won the presidency by losing 6 or more points in the general election.

And nobody has ever won the presidency while being under federal investigation...especially by their own party.

We can do this all day.

Meanwhile, in NH, Sanders takes the lead over Hillary.

Feel the bern!