Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Clintons Facilitated Donor's Haiti Project that Defrauded US Out of Millions.

I'm so confused as to why her numbers keep dropping.

I never, ever, EVER would have imagined my lady friend voting for someone other than Hillary. But last night she mentioned she's considering Sanders... Not a great improvement, but if she's thinking about jumping ship then Hillary has a major problem.

I never, ever, EVER would have imagined my lady friend voting for someone other than Hillary. But last night she mentioned she's considering Sanders... Not a great improvement, but if she's thinking about jumping ship then Hillary has a major problem.

That's pretty astonishing, and I almost think you're making this up.

I mean...you really expect us to believe you have a lady friend?

I look at Sanders' record and policy positions, and I'm mostly in line with him...and then I get to finance.

And then I realize he's a lunatic swaddled in idiot's clothing. Dissolve all Wall Street investment banks? Sure...let's eliminate the people who sell government debt to investors, thereby guaranteeing that the federal government runs out of money in about eighteen minutes.

And then I realize he's a lunatic swaddled in idiot's clothing.

You'll appreciate this.

Mr. Sanders contributed only sporadically… [H]e cited studies claiming that cancer could be caused by psychological factors such as unresolved hostility toward one’s mother, a tendency to bury aggression beneath a “facade of pleasantness” and having too few orgasms.

“Sexual adjustment seemed to be very poor in those with cancer of the cervix,” he wrote, quoting a study in a journal called Psychosomatic Medicine.

I look at Sanders' record and policy positions, and I'm mostly in line with him...and then I get to finance.

And then I realize he's a lunatic swaddled in idiot's clothing. Dissolve all Wall Street investment banks? Sure...let's eliminate the people who sell government debt to investors, thereby guaranteeing that the federal government runs out of money in about eighteen minutes.

I'm of a mind to switch party affiliation to Democrat so I can vote for him in the primary.

That's pretty astonishing, and I almost think you're making this up.

I mean...you really expect us to believe you have a lady friend?

:lol: I walked right into that one. Touche, good sir. :beer:

Yeah, in about six months time the political discussions in my house are going to be... very one sided.

Don't worry, a year from now she'll be back in Hilary's camp, grazing with all the other Democrat sheeple.

I'm of a mind to switch party affiliation to Democrat so I can vote for him in the primary.

Rush Limbaugh's "Project Chaos" has been in place for years. Same thing.

Yeah...I gotta get to work on a cure for cancer.

Hmm. Getting to work? Hell no, I've been at work. I want a check from Medicare, or the American Cancer Society, for preventing so much cancer all these years. I've done my share of cancer curing, and I want my cut.

Somebody tell the fat lady she's on in five.

When I first read this, it processed as "Somebody tell the fat lady she's on fire". And I didn't mean the Alicia Keys connotation.

No. The connotation I'm thinking of is like when Godzilla lights up "monster of the month" and as the thing is on fire and dying it keeps letting out these screeching noises.

Hmm. Getting to work? Hell no, I've been at work. I want a check from Medicare, or the American Cancer Society, for preventing so much cancer all these years. I've done my share of cancer curing, and I want my cut.

When I first read this, it processed as "Somebody tell the fat lady she's on fire". And I didn't mean the Alicia Keys connotation.

No. The connotation I'm thinking of is like when Godzilla lights up "monster of the month" and as the thing is on fire and dying it keeps letting out these screeching noises.

I know it's Saturday but isn't it a bit early to be blitzed??

I know it's Saturday but isn't it a bit early to be blitzed??

It's never too early when, after much trial and tribulation, the week culminates in conquering a real evil in the real world.

And, that's all you get.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

He was talking about this:

[H]e cited studies claiming that cancer could be caused by...having too few orgasms.

You asked the question. Like I've said 1000 times on this board, I tell the truth, tough schit if you don't like it...or...tell me you don't care after you hear it.

No you don't. You express long-winded opinions, and claim it's "truth." And no one argues, because no one reads your long-winded opinions.