Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Gary Johnson also seemed unaware that we have thousands of troops in Iraq right now. [/size]

Oh wait, different candidate.[/size]

tTocueCd_normal.jpgNBC News

Hillary Clinton: 'We Are Not Putting Ground Troops into Iraq Ever...

At the Commander in Chief Forum in New York City, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said she would not put troops back in Iraq or in Syria - Watch more on NBCNews.com

Not that any lucid person doesn't already know this but...No real leader ever publicly takes options off the table in such a fluid situation. It's such a good thing for America that Mrs. Clinton is the "most qualified candidate ever." <_<

On a side note, Lauer did grill her and rightfully so. She hardly does any press conferences and this was an opportunity for Lauer to ask questions that many Americans want to know.

It took longer than I thought, but you can always count on Salon to yell "misogyny" now that "racism" will be out of vogue soon.

So predictable I'm almost embarrassed for them.

No, I am interested in the far more subtle variation of the misogyny illness, the one that lurks behind phrases such as “even-handed” and “fair-minded,” that low-grade fever that caused Matt Lauer to continually interrupt Hillary Clinton’s sharp, specific answers to his questions in the Commander in Chief Forum on NBC (thank god Clinton stood up and ignored him), and which also prompted him to allow Donald Trump to ramble on in incoherent sentence fragments about secret plans for defeating ISIS in thirty days, as if such nonsense were serious political discourse. Would our “fair-minded” journalist have treated a male candidate the way he treated Hillary Clinton? I ask you to search your souls, men and women alike. My answer is no.

Even Hillary isn't stupid enough to do something like that which can be so easily seen.

Oh well then.....NYC officers. :rolleyes:

This kind of crap works for her all the time.....rumor starts...probably true. Something fake is put out there to fuel the fire of the rumor. Fake thing proven to be a fake....entire rumor squashed as false even though it was true.

Same thing is happening now with the Assange email crap. Watch.

It took longer than I thought, but you can always count on Salon to yell "misogyny" now that "racism" will be out of vogue soon.

There is only one reason for the Anti-Lauer outcry today.

Not to dwell on the media ( B-) ) but I read more stories about Matt Lauer's performance today than Hillary's or Donald"s.

He is a mild-mannered day show host, whose crime was treating both candidates equally......................so why is he being savaged ???

Pulverizing Lauer is their way of warning Lester Holt that he’d better be all over Trump at the first debate

With the tightening polls, the media knows the importance of this.

There is only one reason for the Anti-Lauer outcry today.

Not to dwell on the media ( B-) ) but I read more stories about Matt Lauer's performance today than Hillary's or Donald"s.

He is a mild-mannered day show host, whose crime was treating both candidates equally......................so why is he being savaged ???

Pulverizing Lauer is their way of warning Lester Holt that hed better be all over Trump at the first debate

With the tightening polls, the media knows the importance of this.

This makes sense.

Nobody circles the wagons like.......Hillary's political handlers and media allies!!!!!!!!!

It has further been forgotten by the press that Clinton was a well-liked Secretary of State, that she had a high “popularity rating.”

That's a noteworthy accomplishment? Is "being well-liked" the critical job qualification for the Secretary of State? Did she manage anything else in that position?

I'm not drunk enough for that to make sense. I'm CERTAINLY not drunk enough to understand how "being well-liked" isn't backhandedly demeaning and disparaging and - honestly, mysogynistic.

Plus, they follow it up with

"[T]he sexism that has dogged Hillary Clinton her entire career, the absurd scrutiny of her hair and clothing and cleavage, has not elicited the outrage one might expect in the popular media..."

They reduce here to a caricature of a person, then follow up with bitching about how no one bitches about reducing her to a caricature. I'm DEFINITELY not drunk enough for that to make sense.

Edited by DC Tom

That's a noteworthy accomplishment? Is "being well-liked" the critical job qualification for the Secretary of State? Did she manage anything else in that position?

I'm not drunk enough for that to make sense. I'm CERTAINLY not drunk enough to understand how "being well-liked" isn't backhandedly demeaning and disparaging and - honestly, mysogynistic.

They reduce here to a caricature of a person, then follow up with bitching about how no one bitches about reducing her to a caricature. I'm DEFINITELY not drunk enough for that to make sense.

Sounds like we need to buy you a drink or three. Come to the opener and I'll buy you several. That would be if I was so inclined to come.

Damn you're an angry drunk. But then again you're angry sober too

You know what will help you chill? Some Tom Petty

Um, yea, that's just women for ya. And you don't get drunk to understand it, you get drunk because of it!

Because it's worked so well for all the others who've been confrontational with Trump. :lol:

That was when the media would back his antics in the primaries,

They want Holt to attack.................and they will take care of the rest.

DEMOCRATS SURE GOT IT GOOD:

Shot: Clinton campaign warns media to tread carefully.*

Chaser: Media doesn’t ask Clinton about emails in rare press conference.

You make Hillary look dumb by interrupting her bs and trying to get her to actually answer questions.

You make Trump look dumb by giving him a microphone.

In a Trump interview held by someone that dislikes Trump, the last thing they should do is interrupt him. He speaks stupid fluently and will happily give you all the sound bytes you're looking for.

If the Democrats wanted a moderator to attack - their chances went out the window with Lauer.

Holt is a lightweight and unlike Lauer, he's too new in that job and he needs it. I think he's going to get owned by both Clinton and Trump.

Further, most of these "journalists" who were selected to moderate don't want to suffer Candy Crowley's fate. (Seen her lately? Nope.)

You make Hillary look dumb by interrupting her bs and trying to get her to actually answer questions.

You make Trump look dumb by giving him a microphone.

In a Trump interview held by someone that dislikes Trump, the last thing they should do is interrupt him. He speaks stupid fluently and will happily give you all the sound bytes you're looking for.

:lol: