Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

LOL! Despite all that, if Hillary is not forced from the race, this person will still vote for her. Pathetic.

I know a good number of women that see the real Hillary and detest her, the rest, such as the author, are simply bleating sheep. But what woman isn't capable of ignoring inarguable logic because it's not as important as a gut feeling? That's what makes them women and why we love 'em when they're attractive enough! ;-)

Just found this post, it's long (20+ pages and I'm only a bit of the way into it) but seems to cover Hillary's email scandal quite well: https://informedvote2016.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/do-i-really-need-to-worry-about-hillarys-emails-yes-she-will-be-indicted-full-form/

Despite being a mostly liberal Democrat and a Hillary admirer, I’ve come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton and her aides not only violated numerous federal criminal statutes, but may have conducted a cover up to hide incriminating evidence – the likes of which forced Richard Nixon to resign as President. This article was intended to be a quick, digestable piece to help everyone get caught up on the scandal, but I really had no idea how complex this issue was. Here is the takeaway – I believe the FBI will refer Hillary Clinton for indictment for a violation of Section 1924 and Section 793 of Title 18 US Criminal Code dealing with deletion, retention and transmission of classified documents. If prosecuted and convicted, the punishment would be some combination of a fine, a year in prison or 10 years in prison. The implications for the Presidential race will be discussed.

While you’re taking that in, you’ll be happy to know the underlying controversy surrounds an issue we couldn’t possibly be more tired of hearing about – the 2012 terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi. I’ll break it to you now, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but she actually had something to hide. And there is proof.

For any casual observer, these positions today would be the statements of a conspiracy-theorist, or someone spewing right-wing propaganda. This is why I’ve painstakingly written close to 20 pages to explain (and even litigate) these positions, and address every potential question you may ask. But my main purpose isn’t to convince you of anything (despite the title), this endeavor is primarily journalistic. Here are the facts, here are the perspectives, and take from that what you will, whether she is found guilty of criminal activity or not. I have really tried my hardest to separate suspect behavior from criminal behavior (for the law sticklers out there) because all I want to do is actually find out if the person who is about to be the Democratic nominee for President, and who I will likely vote for, will be forced to resign before (or after) she assumes office. This is our generation’s Watergate scandal.

While nothing could top a second Clinton impeachment, it'll never happen. The MSM is far too invested in the political left to ever again play their necessary role in uncovering such a scandal for a Democrat. Hillary's crimes will be swept under the rug forever.

Second judge grants discovery in Clinton email lawsuit

By Josh Gerstein

03/29/16 12:46 PM EDT

Citing indications of wrongdoing and bad faith, a federal judge has overruled government objections by declaring that a conservative group is entitled to more details about how Hillary Clinton's private email account was integrated into the State Department recordkeeping system and why it was not searched in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth entered an order Tuesday agreeing that Judicial Watch can pursue legal discovery — which often includes depositions of relevant individuals — as the group pursues legal claims that State did not respond completely to a FOIA request filed in May 2014 seeking records about talking points then-U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice used for TV appearances discussing the deadly attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi in September 2012.

Lamberth is the second federal judge handling a Clinton email-related case to agree to discovery, which is unusual in FOIA litigation. Last month, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan gave Judicial Watch the go-ahead to pursue depositions of Clinton aides in a lawsuit for records about former Clinton Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin.

"Where there is evidence of government wrong-doing and bad faith, as here, limited discovery is appropriate, even though it is exceedingly rare in FOIA cases," Lamberth wrote in a three-page order. The judge noted that State argues it had no legal duty to search Clinton's emails when Judicial Watch's request arrived because her emails were not in the agency's possession and control at that time. It was not until December 2014 that Clinton turned over a portion of her email archive to State at the agency's request

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/03/hillary-clinton-email-discovery-221338#ixzz44KAnfvpa

This could be one of the dumber things Hillary Clinton has ever said

I'm not sure this is the best route for Hillary Clinton to take while trying to attack Donald Trump, especially with FBI agents reportedly getting set to interview her staff’s actions regarding her homebrew email server.

But, alas, self-awareness never was her thing:

KU517dSk_bigger.jpegCapital JournalVerified account @WSJPolitics 8h8 hours ago

Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is responsible for his staff's actions: http://on.wsj.com/1Thkbq6

She really doesn’t see where this is going, does she?

:doh:

Clip and save this for when she throws staff under the bus for her server

This could be one of the dumber things Hillary Clinton has ever said

I'm not sure this is the best route for Hillary Clinton to take while trying to attack Donald Trump, especially with FBI agents reportedly getting set to interview her staff’s actions regarding her homebrew email server.

But, alas, self-awareness never was her thing:

She really doesn’t see where this is going, does she?

:doh:

Clip and save this for when she throws staff under the bus for her server

I'm not sure if this was posted here but looks like Bernie is very good at this too. Trump needs to tell his supporters to cool it but I can't do the same. :wallbash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0qXUYXXZI4

I'm not sure if this was posted here but looks like Bernie is very good at this too. Trump needs to tell his supporters to cool it but I can't do the same. :wallbash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0qXUYXXZI4

Sanders: "Trump has got to get on the TV and tell his supporters that violence in the political process in America is not acceptable. End of discussion."

Moderator: "Some of your supporters in Chicago were acting violently as well. And I have to say, the guy that rushed the stage yesterday - at Donald Trump - voted for you."

Sanders: "The people that voted for me... if I have to take responsibility for everybody that voted for me, it would be a very difficult life."

Hey Bernie - F uck you and your double standard.

Signed, Not a Trump Supporter and not a huge fan of yours either.

Robert Reich: Theyve marginalized Bernie at every turn

Bernie did well last weekend but he cant possibly win the nomination, a friend told me for what seemed like the thousandth time, attaching an article from the Washington Postthat shows how far behind Bernie remains in delegates.

Wait a minute. Last Tuesday, Sanders won 78 percent of the vote in Idaho and 79 percent in Utah. This past Saturday, he took 82 percent of the vote in Alaska, 73 percent in Washington, and 70 percent in Hawaii.

In fact, since March 15, Bernie has won six out of the seven Democratic primary contests with an average margin of victory of 40 points. Those victories have given him roughly a one hundred additional pledged delegates.

Bernie is outpacing Hillary Clinton in fundraising. In February, he raised $42 million (from 1.4 million contributions, averaging $30 each), compared to her $30 million. In January he raised $20 million to her $15 million.

By any measure, the enthusiasm for Bernie is huge and keeps growing. Hes packing stadiums, young people are flocking to volunteer, support is rising among the middle-aged and boomers.

Yet if you read the Washington Post or the New York Times, or watch CNN or even MSNBC, or listen to the major pollsters and pundits, youd come to the same conclusion as my friend. Every success by Bernie is met with a story or column or talking head whose message is but he cant possibly win.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/31/robert_reich_theyve_marginalized_bernie_at_every_turn_partner/

Robert Reich: Theyve marginalized Bernie at every turn

Bernie did well last weekend but he cant possibly win the nomination, a friend told me for what seemed like the thousandth time, attaching an article from the Washington Postthat shows how far behind Bernie remains in delegates.

Wait a minute. Last Tuesday, Sanders won 78 percent of the vote in Idaho and 79 percent in Utah. This past Saturday, he took 82 percent of the vote in Alaska, 73 percent in Washington, and 70 percent in Hawaii.

In fact, since March 15, Bernie has won six out of the seven Democratic primary contests with an average margin of victory of 40 points. Those victories have given him roughly a one hundred additional pledged delegates.

Bernie is outpacing Hillary Clinton in fundraising. In February, he raised $42 million (from 1.4 million contributions, averaging $30 each), compared to her $30 million. In January he raised $20 million to her $15 million.

By any measure, the enthusiasm for Bernie is huge and keeps growing. Hes packing stadiums, young people are flocking to volunteer, support is rising among the middle-aged and boomers.

Yet if you read the Washington Post or the New York Times, or watch CNN or even MSNBC, or listen to the major pollsters and pundits, youd come to the same conclusion as my friend. Every success by Bernie is met with a story or column or talking head whose message is but he cant possibly win.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/31/robert_reich_theyve_marginalized_bernie_at_every_turn_partner/

Hillary is way a head in NY, PA and California. Hard to win nomination without gathering those states