Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

THE EVITABLE CANDIDATE: Clinton moves goalposts again; girds for New York battle.

When Hillary Clinton lost the New Hampshire primary to Bernie Sanders in February, Robby Mook, her campaign manager, took the long view and declared the nomination would “very likely be won in March, not February.”

The campaign is now taking an even longer view, with April now being the month they hope to put Sanders away. It’s an optimistic projection, with Sanders support far from fading and the Vermont senator vowing to compete in primaries and caucuses through June 7 in California, and possibly to the Democratic convention.

Even though Clinton aides say her lead in pledged delegates is “almost insurmountable,” they are now doing something they never expected: Investing considerable time and money to the April 19 New York primary.

FRIEND OF THE WORKING MAN:

Hillary Clinton’s entourage blocks up traffic in New York as she gets $600 haircut at luxury Bergdorf Goodman salon before heading to Harlem on the campaign trail.

WILL HILLARY BE THE NEW O.J.?, Roger Simon asks.

oj_hillary_clinton_article_banner_3-31-1

I4RZo3K4_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton Mar 30

Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that.

LOL..........................the "settle for me" campaign.....................very compelling.

I'm sure the under 30 crowd will eat that up .......... :D

BUT OF COURSE: Hillary Supporter Started RNC Open Carry Petition

– “The purpose of the petition was to expose a perceived ‘hypocrisy’ on the right.”

Straight out of the playbook of Hillary’s schoolgirl crush, Saul Alinsky.

Hillary Blows Up at Greenpeace Activist http://tws.io/1SCno1l

"I am so sick, I am so sick," Clinton says, shouting and wagging her finger at the activist, "of the Sanders campaign lying about me. I'm sick of it."

I4RZo3K4_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton 23h23 hours ago

We can’t let someone with this much contempt for women’s rights anywhere near the White House.

Reminder: You're married to a rapist.

I turned on MSNBC and all they could talk about was Trump's dumb answer to a hypothetical question and the meeting he had with the RNC that was supposed to last 10 minutes but lasted for 45.

No mention of the FBI wanting to interview Hillary about mishandling classified information.

I'm not a trump supporter, but wonder what arguments can be made for me to not vote for him versus Hillary. I know that he doesn't represent all of my views, but I might just revel in the idea that this shot by him might at least, in all its bs, phuck up the DC establishment. I'm for Kasich, because of competency, but I could support Cruz. In my mind, Trump is now behind Sanders, who is totally unacceptable. Sanders, if he could find a way to win would be ineffective. That could work too.

This is comforting.......................

Clinton Offers Predictability in an Erratic Political Year: Underlying message is ‘Everything will be okay.’

Wait, didn't she tell Chris Stevens that?

USA TODAY Opinion @USATOpinion 20h20 hours ago

Clinton acolytes can't seem to grasp that Beltway-insider status doesn't exempt from prosecution. http://usat.ly/1UWMM50

Edited by B-Man

Huma Abedin on her emails being out there: ´terrifying´

Politico, by Eliza Collins

Original Article

Huma should be more terrified that Hillary will throw her under the bus to save Herself.

As multiple posters have pointed out........................

Hillary: Only Looking Better By Comparison
In the head-to-head polling, Hillary Clinton has gone from a small lead over Donald Trump in the beginning of March to a large lead today. As recently as February, her lead was just 2.8 points in the RealClearPolitics average of polls; today it is 10.6 points — and that’s actually down a bit from last week, when it was an 11.2 percent spread. (These are mostly polls of registered voters, with a few likely voter polls thrown in.)
But if you look at Clinton’s overall favorability rating — i.e., do people like her, do they feel warmly or positively about her — her numbers have been flat or even slightly worse over the past month. (These polls are a mix of adults and registered voters.)
In other words, Clinton hasn’t made people like her that much more; she just looked better compared to Trump as March wore on.

The bottom line is that Hillary Clinton, as a candidate, hasn’t really changed or improved in this primary season. She’s the same uncomfortable, distrusted, heavily-scripted, inaccessible figure of the status quo she always was, a candidate who can be beaten by a normal opponent in normal circumstances. But because her flaws seem so much more palatable than Trump’s as he campaigns, she’s rising steadily. She isn’t becoming more likeable or popular; she just looks better than the likely Republican option.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/433560/hillary-only-looking-better-comparison

ELDERLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SUFFERS UNEXPLAINED MEMORY LOSS:

Hillary Clinton Admits The Job Market Stinks But Blames George W. Bush (Video).

Fact check: President Bush left office over seven years ago; even her husband understands that America is suffering from “the awful legacy” of his successor’s policies.

Hillary Clinton's frustration grows, as primary race drags on http://washex.am/1RSLN2n

CfHxEZSWIAAbCFL.jpg

ELDERLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SUFFERS UNEXPLAINED MEMORY LOSS:

Hillary Clinton Admits The Job Market Stinks But Blames George W. Bush (Video).

Fact check: President Bush left office over seven years ago; even her husband understands that America is suffering from “the awful legacy” of his successor’s policies.

Hillary Clinton's frustration grows, as primary race drags on http://washex.am/1RSLN2n

CfHxEZSWIAAbCFL.jpg

She hit the nail on the head. Did you see the applause when she mentioned Bush? All those people can't possibly be wrong.

Laughable media desperation towards Hillary

Never thought I'd see the day when Dem pundits/activists asserted that $4M of oil/gas campaign cash is unimportant

CfII8RWVIAY-s1D.jpg...MSNBC

CfIKJxiUUAIBfJy.jpgHow much has Hillary Clinton raised from the fossil fuel industry? @thomaskaplan fact-checks http://nyti.ms/1SLp0px

CfIhKgjUUAEgfd2.jpgit only seems "complicated" if youre desperate to help Dems defang the same attacks they make on the GOP

Hillary's atrocious race record: Her stances over decades have been painful and wrong

While attending the University of Chicago, Sanders served as a chapter chairman for the Congress for Racial Equality. In this capacity, he worked to end segregation in schools and housing—activities for which he was arrested.

What was Hillary Clinton doing while Sanders was organizing sit-ins and demonstrations? Well, she was also living in Chicago at the time, but she was working for the other team: in 1963-64, Clinton was a volunteer and supporter for the campaign of Barry Goldwater.

For those who don’t know, Goldwater’s claim to fame is that he was the first Republican to win the Deep South since Reconstruction. He achieved this feat byvowing to undermine enforcement of the Civil Rights Act, and to prevent further erosion of white privilege. His campaign was so disgusting that many Republican leaders, such as George Romney and John Rockefeller, refused to endorse his candidacy even after he won his party’s nomination. A good deal of the Republican electorate, who had traditionally championed civil rights and civil liberties, also refused to support him. As a result, those aforementioned Deep South states were literally the only contests he won other than his home state of Arizona in one of the most dramatic landslide losses in U.S. presidential history. Yet, this is the man who inspired Hillary Clinton to get into politics. And she was campaigning for him while Bernie was campaigning for desegregation.

(snip)

Bill Clinton’s deregulation of banks and Wall Street helped bring about the 2008 financial collapse that profoundly and disproportionately obliterated black wealth. In the wake of this disaster, and despite their long and sordid history of discrimination and predatory practices against people of color, Hillary Clinton continues to defend the institutions responsible (and is richly rewarded for doing so).

Bill Clinton’s welfare reform further contributed to extreme poverty—particularly for African-Americans and other communities of color. While Bernie strongly resistedthese measures, Hillary staunchly advocated for them—referring to people on welfare as “deadbeats” who were largely responsible for their own continued poverty.

And then, of course, there are the Clinton-era “tough on crime” measures, whichHillary Clinton actively lobbied for. While Sanders ultimately voted for the bill for the sake of its assault rifle ban and domestic violence protections, he first took to the senate floor to passionately denounce the draconian sentencing provisions contained therein, which he aptly predicted would be exercised primarily against America’s poor, largely people of color. In contrast, Hillary Clinton referred to the criminalized as animals, describing them as “super-predators” which have to be “brought to heel.”

More Americans were incarcerated under Bill Clinton than any previous president–almost all poor people, overwhelmingly black and brown. Yet as late as 2008, despite the by-then obvious effects of these policies on communities of color, Clinton stood by this record proudly and actually mocked Barack Obama’s opposition to mandatory minimum sentences.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/03/hillarys_atrocious_race_record_her_stances_over_decades_have_been_painful_and_wrong/

Huma Abedin on her emails being out there: ´terrifying´

Politico, by Eliza Collins

Original Article

Huma should be more terrified that Hillary will throw her under the bus to save Herself.

As multiple posters have pointed out........................

Hillary: Only Looking Better By Comparison
In the head-to-head polling, Hillary Clinton has gone from a small lead over Donald Trump in the beginning of March to a large lead today. As recently as February, her lead was just 2.8 points in the RealClearPolitics average of polls; today it is 10.6 points — and that’s actually down a bit from last week, when it was an 11.2 percent spread. (These are mostly polls of registered voters, with a few likely voter polls thrown in.)
But if you look at Clinton’s overall favorability rating — i.e., do people like her, do they feel warmly or positively about her — her numbers have been flat or even slightly worse over the past month. (These polls are a mix of adults and registered voters.)
In other words, Clinton hasn’t made people like her that much more; she just looked better compared to Trump as March wore on.

The bottom line is that Hillary Clinton, as a candidate, hasn’t really changed or improved in this primary season. She’s the same uncomfortable, distrusted, heavily-scripted, inaccessible figure of the status quo she always was, a candidate who can be beaten by a normal opponent in normal circumstances. But because her flaws seem so much more palatable than Trump’s as he campaigns, she’s rising steadily. She isn’t becoming more likeable or popular; she just looks better than the likely Republican option.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/433560/hillary-only-looking-better-comparison

The last paragraph in that article made me :lol:

But it isn’t all bad, Abedin said. She had heard about a woman who decided to back Clinton after reading her emails because she felt she got to know her better through her personal writing. “She saw what a warm, caring, thoughtful, determined person she was," Abedin said.