Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I'm gonna have to ask my DoD friends about Obama's new classification levels of Classified, "Classified", Top Secret, and my personal favorite new classification "Really Top Secret"

You forgot Yankee White.

Which she may damn well have, which is kind of scary...

Must mean "Colored People Time", as in he had the slows, as Abraham Lincoln would have said.

Still more accurate than Peruvian time, which is "Oh, that was today?"

That clearance level has been renamed Kenyan Black

You joke...but people have bitched that "Yankee White" is racist and needs to be renamed.

People need to shut the !@#$ up and get a life.

A Democrat.

"Due to the failed policies of the Bush administration..."

:lol::lol:

(deep breath) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Team Clinton: Sanders 'rigging the system' with quest for super delegates

Hillary Clinton’s presidenital campaign on Tuesday accused Bernie Sanders of “rigging the system” by seeking to pick-off the superdelegates that have already pledged their support to Clinton.

“Really, I think when you talk about rigging the system, that’s what Sen. Sanders is trying to do now," Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said on CNN’s 'New Day." "Hillary Clinton has won in the popular vote by a wide margin. She’s got more than 2 million votes over Sen. Sanders in all of the contests when you add them all up.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275960-team-clinton-sanders-rigging-the-system-with-quest-for

Hillary Clinton’s presidenital campaign on Tuesday accused Bernie Sanders of “rigging the system” by seeking to pick-off the superdelegates that have already pledged their support to Clinton.

“Really, I think when you talk about rigging the system, that’s what Sen. Sanders is trying to do now," Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon said on CNN’s 'New Day." "Hillary Clinton has won in the popular vote by a wide margin. She’s got more than 2 million votes over Sen. Sanders in all of the contests when you add them all up.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275960-team-clinton-sanders-rigging-the-system-with-quest-for

Good Lord,

Could there ever be a better example of the time honored use of 'projection' that the Left thrives on.

"rigging"......lol

What really makes the irony work is the explicit accusation that he's trying to subvert the democratic process.

It's like she's channeling Gatorman. No wonder he supports her.

What really makes the irony work is the explicit accusation that he's trying to subvert the democratic process.

It's like she's channeling Gatorman. No wonder he supports her.

And she's actually trying to sound like Trump.

You have to believe a Trump-Clinton ticket is probably a gatorman election come true.

Clinton misleads with Vermont gun claim; even supporters say it’s inaccurate
The Washington Times ^ | April 12, 2016
Hillary Clinton’s claim that Vermont is a key culprit in New York gun crime is misleading at best, federal data show, and even some of Clinton’s own supporters Tuesday turned on the former first lady and said her argument doesn’t hold water

ASHE SCHOW: Yet More Evidence That Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Touch.

It shouldn't be a big deal whether it was Clinton or Trump saying it. I am not a fan of Hillary and will not vote for her, but I applaud her for doing this. It's a lame joke of an innuendo, nothing more. The word and thought nazis are getting out of hand with their political correctness.

It shouldn't be a big deal whether it was Clinton or Trump saying it. I am not a fan of Hillary and will not vote for her, but I applaud her for doing this. It's a lame joke of an innuendo, nothing more. The word and thought nazis are getting out of hand with their political correctness.

I'm no fan of political correctness, but considering the left is the ones pushing the hardest for PC language in all things this joke seems woefully out of touch with the base.

I'm no fan of political correctness, but considering the left is the ones pushing the hardest for PC language in all things this joke seems woefully out of touch with the base.

But it's okay. They're Democrats, so everyone knows they're not racist. So they can make these jokes and it's merely awkward.

Not like if a Republican made this joke, and everyone would be wailing about the violence and oppression of it, and how we NEED a Democrat in the White House to prevent this sort of genocidal speech.

But it's okay. They're Democrats, so everyone knows they're not racist. So they can make these jokes and it's merely awkward.

Not like if a Republican made this joke, and everyone would be wailing about the violence and oppression of it, and how we NEED a Democrat in the White House to prevent this sort of genocidal speech.

Not to mention, if a Republican made the joke, the media would be asking EVERY Republican to denounce the person and joke, and then the person who told the joke would have to go on the Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson apology tour before finally being forced into the final atonement for their racism; going down on Paula Dean on the Cooking Channel.