Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Hillary’s Equal Pay Hypocrisy Democratic front-runner has long history of underpaying her female employees

The Left’s champion of women has a long history of paying her female employees less than their male counterparts — something Hillary Clinton left out of her Equal Pay Day speech on Tuesday.

“If CEOs and board members will actually ask themselves ‘How sure are we we that we are paying people the same?’ the data shows even in the best-intentioned companies that is often not happening,” Clinton said at a roundtable discussion. “It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job.”

But perhaps Clinton should take a look in her own backyard. The Clinton Foundation is paying male executives significantly more than female executives, according to documents first obtained by the Daily Caller. TheFoundation’s 2013 IRS 990 form shows that on average male executive earn at least $109,000 more than their female counterparts.

What’s more, the Clinton Foundation isn’t the only place associated with the Democratic front-runner that has a history of paying females less.

Mrs. Clinton paid her female Senate staffers 72 cents to every dollar that male staffers were paid -- a fact confirmed by the Clinton campaign. When Mrs. Clinton was a senator, the median annual salary for a woman working in her office was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for a man.

Where is the outrage?

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-equal-pay-hypocrisy/

It's not her fault. It's systemic.

Clinton blames Obama for Libya, Syria messes:

Hillary Clinton sought to shift blame for the messes in Libya and Syria Thursday, suggesting the chaos in those two Arab Middle Eastern countries was President Barack Obama’s fault.

Criticized by Sanders for spearheading the push to overthrow Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi, Clinton defended her actions and noted that it was Obama, not she, who ultimately made the call to intervene.

"The decision was the president's. Did I do the due diligence? Did I talk to everybody I could talk to? Did I visit every capitol and then report back to the president?" she said. "Yes, I did. That's what a secretary of state does. But at the end of the day, those are the decisions that are made by the president to in any way use American military power, and the president made that decision and, yes, we did try without success because of the Libyans' obstruction to our efforts, but we did try and we will continue to try to help the Libyan people."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/hillary-clinton-blames-obama-for-libya-syria-mess-221995

New Sanders ad: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/exclusive-tough-new-sanders-ad-takes-aim-clinton-n556486

Clinton blames Obama for Libya, Syria messes:

Hillary Clinton sought to shift blame for the messes in Libya and Syria Thursday, suggesting the chaos in those two Arab Middle Eastern countries was President Barack Obama’s fault.

Criticized by Sanders for spearheading the push to overthrow Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi, Clinton defended her actions and noted that it was Obama, not she, who ultimately made the call to intervene.

Time to repost, I guess

Cf4OuOcUAAQ2KLS.jpg

Did I do the due diligence? Did I talk to everybody I could talk to? Did I visit every capitol and then report back to the president?" she said. "Yes, I did. That's what a secretary of state does.

Really? Her ambassador to Libya was not even allowed to have her email address. You know.....the one whose body got dragged through the street because of a movie. If he had only been a hacker maybe he could have gotten a message through to her highness.

The fact that every man, woman and child in our nation has not shamed this woman from the public scene is a bad sign for our future.

Hillary Clinton is lying (shocker) about Honduras: (salon alert)

Hillary Clinton may have foreign policy experience, but it is experience comprised of disaster after disaster.

In an interview with the New York Daily News, journalist Juan González dug a skeleton out of Clinton’s closet: He asked the presidential candidate about her role in the coup in Honduras.

In 2009, the Honduran military overthrew the democratically elected government of President Manuel Zelaya. The populist left-wing leader was woken up in the middle of the night, kidnapped and whisked away from his own country.

The international community immediately condemned the coup. The U.S. response was quite different. The Obama administration, and particularly the State Department under the leadership of Hillary Clinton, defended the coup.

Clinton, a committed hawk and firm believer in U.S. empire, played a uniquely hands-on role in the coup, just as she did in the equally disastrous war in Libya.

Emails released from Clinton’s time as the secretary of state show that some of her top aides urged her to dub the putsch a military coup and to cut off U.S. aid. She refused to do so.

Instead, the U.S. defied the Organization of American States and pushed for the world to recognize the coup government.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/15/hillary_clinton_is_lying_about_the_criminal_u_s_backed_coup_in_honduras_it_should_be_as_scandalous_as_libya/

Touting HiLIARy's experience with foreign policy is like touting Bernie Madoff's experience with managing money.

Agreed. A Hillary president will assure we continue our current state of perma-war and will undoubtedly lead to new conflicts in Africa and the ME. She's stuck in the 20th century with no hope of evolution.

Touting HiLIARy's experience with foreign policy is like touting Bernie Madoff's experience with managing money.

Bernie Made Off developed the greatest scam of all time. The name is fitting. What would Hildabeasts last name be to groove with her political career? Been trying to come up with something clever.

Release of Clinton's Wall Street could end her candidacy

The real experts on this topic are the friends and acquaintances of Hillary’s who, for whatever reason, have chosen to be candid about what they believe is in those speeches. And it’s only that candor that helps explain the longest-running mystery of the Democratic primary — a mystery that’s been ongoing for over seventy days — which is this: why would anyone pay $225,000 for an hour-long speech by a private citizen who (at the time) claimed to have no interest in returning to politics?

Mr. Sanders has implied that there are only two possible answers: (a) the money wasn’t for the speeches themselves, but for the influence major institutional players on Wall Street thought that money could buy them if and when Clinton ran for President; or (b) the speeches laid out a defense of Wall Street greed so passionate and total that hearing it uttered by a person of power and influence was worth every penny.

Per Clinton surrogates and attendees at these speeches, the answer appears to be both (a) and (b).

Here’s a compilation of what those close to Clinton and/or the institutions that paid her obscene sums to chat with them are saying about those never-to-be-released speeches:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/release-of-clintons-wall-street-speeches_b_9698632.html

Release of Clinton's Wall Street could end her candidacy

The real experts on this topic are the friends and acquaintances of Hillary’s who, for whatever reason, have chosen to be candid about what they believe is in those speeches. And it’s only that candor that helps explain the longest-running mystery of the Democratic primary — a mystery that’s been ongoing for over seventy days — which is this: why would anyone pay $225,000 for an hour-long speech by a private citizen who (at the time) claimed to have no interest in returning to politics?

Mr. Sanders has implied that there are only two possible answers: (a) the money wasn’t for the speeches themselves, but for the influence major institutional players on Wall Street thought that money could buy them if and when Clinton ran for President; or (b) the speeches laid out a defense of Wall Street greed so passionate and total that hearing it uttered by a person of power and influence was worth every penny.

Per Clinton surrogates and attendees at these speeches, the answer appears to be both (a) and (b).

Here’s a compilation of what those close to Clinton and/or the institutions that paid her obscene sums to chat with them are saying about those never-to-be-released speeches:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/release-of-clintons-wall-street-speeches_b_9698632.html

I'm thinking A. You really think that Hillary gave a speech that laid out a game plan on how to protect WS greed?

I'm thinking A. You really think that Hillary gave a speech that laid out a game plan on how to protect WS greed?

Who knows. I tend to think a little bit of both is more likely. She's not above pandering, and she's certainly smart and driven enough to concoct / memorize talking points she doesn't believe in just to make a quick buck.

Study: Hillary Clinton, not Trump, gets the most negative media coverage

Of course, these numbers are just one way of looking at media bias in the presidential campaign. For instance, while the press has hit Clinton more frequently, Crimson Hexagon also found that it's paid much more attention to her than to Bernie Sanders. And, by design, this kind of analysis may overlook other ways the press can hurt a candidate — like Sanders — by downplaying or dismissing his or her chances.

Still, Sanders's supporters have widely accused the media of being in the tank for Clinton. And these numbers suggest that perception may not square with reality.

http://www.vox.com/2016/4/15/11410160/hillary-clinton-media-bernie-sanders

1979 Interview With Hillary Rodham Foreshadows Her Long Battle With Public Perception
Mediaite, by Sam Reisman

Original Article

Her fake southern accent is the "tell."

Hillary-nonsense-from-Obama.jpg

State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents

Judicial Watch, by Staff

Original Article

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it has obtained new documents from the Department of State containing the telephone transcripts from the evening of September 11, 2012, in which then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informs then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil that the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi “had nothing to do with the film.” The documents include previously unreleased telephone transcripts with world leaders about the Benghazi attack. (Snip) The documents also include phone conservations between Clinton and other foreign dignitaries and heads of state during the period of the deadly terrorist attack

Sen. Gillibrand Says Clinton Should & Will Release Wall Street Speech Transcripts. ( when 2024?)

hillary_goldman_sachs_logo_7-17-15-1.jpg

Edited by B-Man