Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Party of the people?

Clinton: You can sit with me at my next fundraisers for $353k

HillaryTerror.jpg

The Democratic Party is the party of the workingman and the underprivileged, where talk about race relations, income inequality, and the 2016 election are front and center if you can afford to come to the party.

Lucky contenders will have the high privilege of sitting next to the former first lady and the Clooneys if you have $353,400 on you.

You also qualify if you have raised that amount as well. The event will be at the home of venture capitalist Shervin Pishevar in the San Francisco Bay Area. Another fundraiser event with the Clooneys and Clinton will occur on April 16 at a $33,400-a-ticket event in their mansion in Los Angeles (via Politico):

Party of the people?

Clinton: You can sit with me at my next fundraisers for $353k

HillaryTerror.jpg

The Democratic Party is the party of the workingman and the underprivileged, where talk about race relations, income inequality, and the 2016 election are front and center if you can afford to come to the party.

Lucky contenders will have the high privilege of sitting next to the former first lady and the Clooneys if you have $353,400 on you.

You also qualify if you have raised that amount as well. The event will be at the home of venture capitalist Shervin Pishevar in the San Francisco Bay Area. Another fundraiser event with the Clooneys and Clinton will occur on April 16 at a $33,400-a-ticket event in their mansion in Los Angeles (via Politico):

Hiliary is the Loch Ness Monster, asking for treefiddy

Salon article warning... Salon article warning...

Hillary leads to more war: Her latest speech on Israel is just the newest horrific example

"And Hillary’s promise to keep Israel safe is indicative of her hawkish style more broadly around the globe. Her support of the coup in Honduras, the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya and her uncritical support of Saudi Arabia are just a few examples of what we can expect from Clinton’s foreign policy. When you rely on Henry Kissinger, a war criminal, to back you, you should know you are on the wrong side of history.

Perpetuating imperialism around the globe is a scary proposition for all of us. Jews have a particular responsibility to stand up against imperialism and violence—we know all to well how it ends, and it’s not pretty. Rather than give blind support to Israel, a true ally would critique and challenge the government’s approach and policies. A true friend would push Israel to follow the commands of the Jewish teachings to “love the stranger as yourself, because you were once strangers in the land of Egypt.” In other words, don’t forget where you came from—not as a call to enact violence and power over (as the call to “Never Forget” the Holocaust seems to be these days), but rather as a call to humility, to caring for the “Other,” to justice and peace. It is this we need to never forget, and we need our allies to help remind us and to promise that they will help ensure the safety of Israel and Jews — our safety will come from being generous and caring and not from being violent and destructive."

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/26/hillary_leads_to_more_war_her_latest_speech_on_israel_is_just_the_newest_horrific_example/

Ouch.

And, shocking no one: Hillary says more research needed before she'll do anything on a federal level with marijuana. Considering her love of mass incarceration and putting folks of color behind bars, this shouldn't surprise anyone who has been paying attention. More research is code for "never gonna happen".

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Thursday said she supports state experimentation with marijuana regulations, but she argued that more research needs to be conducted before decriminalizing the drug on a federal level.

“What the states are doing right now needs to be supported,” Mrs. Clinton said on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” “And I absolutely support all the states that are moving toward medical marijuana, moving toward absolutely legalizing it for recreational use. But I want to see what the states learn from that experience, because there are still a lot of questions we still have to answer on the federal level.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/25/hillary-clinton-more-research-needed-marijuana/

CeglyYmXIAARU3I.jpg

Reminder:

Hillary Clinton was endorsed by Washington's Democrat governor, both senators and six representatives.

Voters: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why won't they listen to their dem leaders...................... :D

CeglyYmXIAARU3I.jpg

Reminder:

Hillary Clinton was endorsed by Washington's Democrat governor, both senators and six representatives.

Voters: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why won't they listen to their dem leaders...................... :D

1. Because she sucks

2. Because most voters have no clue that she was endorsed and don't recognize the people that endorsed her.

J_Mq7AKo_bigger.jpeg The Hill@thehill 1h1 hour ago

JUST IN: 147 FBI agents involved in Clinton email probe http://hill.cm/sT19MsA

Ceo2hNqW8AQYzge.jpg

I4RZo3K4_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton Mar 25

The top 25 hedge fund managers make more than all of the kindergarten teachers in America combined.

That’s not acceptable.

Hill, you make more for a one hour speech, than I make in four years.

And, shocking no one: Hillary says more research needed before she'll do anything on a federal level with marijuana. Considering her love of mass incarceration and putting folks of color behind bars, this shouldn't surprise anyone who has been paying attention. More research is code for "never gonna happen".

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Thursday said she supports state experimentation with marijuana regulations, but she argued that more research needs to be conducted before decriminalizing the drug on a federal level.

“What the states are doing right now needs to be supported,” Mrs. Clinton said on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” “And I absolutely support all the states that are moving toward medical marijuana, moving toward absolutely legalizing it for recreational use. But I want to see what the states learn from that experience, because there are still a lot of questions we still have to answer on the federal level.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/25/hillary-clinton-more-research-needed-marijuana/

So she basically is going to do the same as Obama on this. Wonder what Ted Cruz would do?

Hillary and George's $353,400-a-ticket fundraiser blasted as "obscene" by Sanders:

Bernie Sanders has blasted as "corrupt and obscene" a $353,400-a-ticket fundraising dinner for Hillary Clinton featuring George and Amal Clooney.

Amid ongoing claims that Ms Clinton has too many links to corporate and wealthy single donors, the Democrat hopeful is charging more than a third of a million dollars for two seats at the head table at a San Francisco fundraising event in April.

In return, the donors will have the chance to dine with the presidential hopeful and her guests of honour – the Clooneys.

The top-table tickets to the event cost eight times the average annual income in America, which was $44,570 last year. The following night, guests are invited to a dinner in the Clooneys' Los Angeles home. Each ticket to that event will cost $33,400 (£23,580).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/bernie-sanders-hillary-clintons-353400-a-ticket-fundraiser-is-part-of-a-corrupt-obscene-system-a6956341.html

Hillary and George's $353,400-a-ticket fundraiser blasted as "obscene" by Sanders:

Bernie Sanders has blasted as "corrupt and obscene" a $353,400-a-ticket fundraising dinner for Hillary Clinton featuring George and Amal Clooney.

Amid ongoing claims that Ms Clinton has too many links to corporate and wealthy single donors, the Democrat hopeful is charging more than a third of a million dollars for two seats at the head table at a San Francisco fundraising event in April.

In return, the donors will have the chance to dine with the presidential hopeful and her guests of honour – the Clooneys.

The top-table tickets to the event cost eight times the average annual income in America, which was $44,570 last year. The following night, guests are invited to a dinner in the Clooneys' Los Angeles home. Each ticket to that event will cost $33,400 (£23,580).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/bernie-sanders-hillary-clintons-353400-a-ticket-fundraiser-is-part-of-a-corrupt-obscene-system-a6956341.html

What star struck losers are going to pay that? I would be very interested to know. I wouldn't pay $353 to dine with an actor and politician let alone $353k.

Edited by Chef Jim

What star struck losers are going to pay that? I would be very interested to know. I wouldn't pay $353 to dine with an actor and politician let alone $353k.

Hell, she only needed to launder a half million through her "foundation" for the Russian uranium deal. You have to wonder what each fundraiser attendee will get as a parting gift?

Hey SoProgs, I look forward to the next time you whiny bitches tell us how your party is going to save us from the 1%ers. :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

Hillary always seems to love corruption.

Brazilian President Clinton Praised For Fighting Corruption...Faces Impeachment For Her Own Corruption.

“I want to commend and thank Brazil, in particular President Rousseff, for the leadership that they have given to this initiative,” said Clinton at the April 2012 meeting in Brasilia. “There is no better partner to have started this effort and to be leading it than Brazil, and in particular, President Rousseff. Her commitment to openness, transparency, her fight against corruption is setting a global standard.”

Business expense. Networking. Rubbing elbows with other Hollywood types.

Like when I expense happy hour with my dev team.

Business expense. LOL!

Campaign expenses are not deductible and I would imagine an audit would look at this as exactly that.

Edited by Chef Jim

My lady friend who is a die hard Hillary supporter donated $25 to her campaign for a Hillary scrunchie. She's been talking about ordering one for months. It finally arrived today and they sent her a hat.

Requested a scrunchie, got a hat. The receipt even says scrunchie.

This is the type of attention to detail that Hillary will bring to the job for the next four years. Can't wait.