Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Depends on what the definition of the word lose is.

We didn't LOSE anybody. A few died, but we didn't lose them, we knew where they were.

Oh...well then that settles that. I feel bad now for being pissed at her for saying that. :cry:

Obama privately says time is near for Sanders to end campaign and party to rally behind Clinton. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/us/politics/obama-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders.html?_r=0&referer=

This is a pretty good indication that Obama will order FBI and Justice to stand down on Hillary

Dem Civil War: ‘Hillary Won Confederacy’ Says Sanders Supporters Progressive Democrats of America

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/dem-civil-war-hillary-won-the-confederacy-says-sanders-supporters-progressive-democrats-of-america/

Bernie needs to stay all the way to the end so if/when Hillary gets indicted or the next scandal hits he'll have a chance to still be the nominee instead of some party picked candidate like Joe Biden or Diane Wasserman Shultz.

This is one of the things that irritates me about the 2 party system. The sitting president is playing party politics. Not new though, FDR used to say similar things.

Bernie needs to stay all the way to the end so if/when Hillary gets indicted or the next scandal hits he'll have a chance to still be the nominee instead of some party picked candidate like Joe Biden or Diane Wasserman Shultz.

This is one of the things that irritates me about the 2 party system. The sitting president is playing party politics. Not new though, FDR used to say similar things.

Obama's been playing party politics his entire administration. He never really stopped campaigning for the presidency.

The Republicans should take as much time in gathering facts about the nominee as the State Department has taken - and continues to take - in releasing Hillary's emails.

But then offer B. O. a hearing IF he allows the DOJ to indict Hillary.

It's all politics.

The Republicans should take as much time in gathering facts about the nominee as the State Department has taken - and continues to take - in releasing Hillary's emails.

But then offer B. O. a hearing IF he allows the DOJ to indict Hillary.

It's all politics.

Not a bad idea

Confirmation goes to committee when Hiliary's email server investigation goes to a Grand Jury

Emails reveal Clinton worked with Google/YouTube to block Benghazi videos:

After the Benghazi attack Hillary's State Department emails show her administration was in contact with Google regarding a blocked YouTube video after President Obama admitted that the Benghazi attack was a preplanned act of terror.

Nora Toiv, a special assistant to the counselor of the State Department, sent an email to State Department officials on Sept. 27, 2012 with the subject line “RE: Google and YouTube” and referenced phone conversations with a someone named Sue that assured Toiv blocks would remain in place for the video(s) in question through Oct. 1, 2012.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/93521217-emails-reveal-hillary-had-youtube-block-benghazi-videos (also a link in the article to the searchable WikiLeaks archive of all the released emails thus far)

Regardless of whether or not you're on the left or right or middle, this is an egregious attempt by state and corporate actors to stifle free speech and should be chilling for us all.

Emails reveal Clinton worked with Google/YouTube to block Benghazi videos:

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/93521217-emails-reveal-hillary-had-youtube-block-benghazi-videos (also a link in the article to the searchable WikiLeaks archive of all the released emails thus far)

Regardless of whether or not you're on the left or right or middle, this is an egregious attempt by state and corporate actors to stifle free speech and should be chilling for us all.

Brrrrrrrrrr! I'm chilled!

Brrrrrrrrrr! I'm chilled!

You wouldn't be. After all, you're on here wishing for mass shootings of republicans because they're on the other team. In many ways you're the perfect citizen for a corporate fascist state: incapable of thinking for yourself, easy to placate, and not bright enough to realize you're being had.

THIS SEEMS IMPORTANT:

Hillary Has An NSA Problem: The FBI has been investigating Clinton for months—but an even more secretive Federal agency has its own important beef with her.

FTA:

Neither is the FBI the only powerful Federal agency that Hillary Clinton needs to worry about as she plots her path to the White House between scandals and leaks. For years, she has been on the bad side of the National Security Agency, America’s most important intelligence agency, as revealed by just-released State Department documents obtained by Judicial Watch under the Freedom of Information Act. . . .

Now, over two months later, I can confirm that the contents of Sid Blumenthal’s June 8, 2011 email to Hillary Clinton, sent to her personal, unclassified account, were indeed based on highly sensitive NSA information. The Agency investigated this compromise and determined that Mr. Blumenthal’s highly detailed account of Sudanese goings-on, including the retelling of high-level conversations in that country, was indeed derived from NSA intelligence.

Specifically, this information was illegally lifted from four different NSA reports, all of them classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence. Worse, at least one of those reports was issued under the GAMMA compartment, which is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program or SAP, several of which from CIA Ms. Clinton compromised in another series of her “unclassified” emails.

Currently serving NSA officials have told me they have no doubt that Mr. Blumenthal’s information came from their reports. “It’s word-for-word, verbatim copying,” one of them explained. “In one case, an entire paragraph was lifted from an NSA report” that was classified Top Secret / Special Intelligence.

How Sid Blumenthal got his hands on this information is the key question, and there’s no firm answer yet.

Somebody should find out.

You wouldn't be. After all, you're on here wishing for mass shootings of republicans because they're on the other team. In many ways you're the perfect citizen for a corporate fascist state: incapable of thinking for yourself, easy to placate, and not bright enough to realize you're being had.

Ah! A corporate fascists state! How would that work? Would the oil companies tell the car companies to make less fuel efficient cars? Would advertising be checked to keep it pure? Where do you get this stuff from?

Ah! A corporate fascists state! How would that work? Would the oil companies tell the car companies to make less fuel efficient cars?

It starts with a Secretary of State putting pressure on private corporations to suppress free speech. I know it's hard for you to think for yourself, but if you try it sometime... who am I kidding. You're not going to try it. You're going to keep on coming on here and pining for more mass shootings of republicans because that's the kind of classy guy you are.

It starts with a Secretary of State putting pressure on private corporations to suppress free speech. I know it's hard for you to think for yourself, but if you try it sometime... who am I kidding. You're not going to try it. You're going to keep on coming on here and pining for more mass shootings of republicans because that's the kind of classy guy you are.

Oh, is that how it starts! :lol:

Stop!!! You are killing me! :D