Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

If history suggests anything, I'm sure will Hillary drag her name through the mud, have her operatives push her to the brink of homeless, and then stand by her husband to talk about how much respect she has for women's rights.

Not just women's rights...the rights of women who own small businesses.

Right, and the perils of voting Republican because they are pernicious and evil people at heart that want to divide America and take all the country's wealth and put it into the stock market. Can I get a Howard Dean Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary´s fury at being asked if she will drop out if she is indicted over emails: ´I´m not even going to answer that´

by Francesca Chambers

Original Article

Clinton Says Benghazi Victim’s Mother Is ‘Absolutely Wrong’ [Video]

by Chuck Ross

Original Article

You know Madame Secretary..............more than one parent stated the same story.

Four reasons Hillary Clinton lost the Democratic debate.

“During their two-hour debate in Miami last night, Hillary Clinton attacked Bernie Sanders for siding with both the Castro brothers and the Koch brothers.”

Clinton’s shaky campaign has the math, but lacks the message.

Yeah, It's my turn" and "Look, I have a vagina" are not great ones..............

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/228763/

Voting for the lesser of two evils

And those are the only two options? This is exactly why the two party system has failed us. I'm actually kind of glad we're likely stuck with two evils. Maybe now people will get their heads out of their asses and wise up to what's going on.

Four reasons Hillary Clinton lost the Democratic debate.

During their two-hour debate in Miami last night, Hillary Clinton attacked Bernie Sanders for siding with both the Castro brothers and the Koch brothers.

Clintons shaky campaign has the math, but lacks the message.

Yeah, It's my turn" and "Look, I have a vagina" are not great ones..............

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/228763/

Wow I thought she was a woman, it takes balls to continually recite a lie and accuse the parents of being liars. Wow.

Sanders campaign accuses Hillary of cheating during the debate.

A photo seems to prove that she met with advisers during the commercial break, which was against the rules.
CdKRzkdUMAAoxcM.jpg

When contacted by Henry, Clinton spokeswoman Jen Palmieri responded by saying she didn’t know the photo existed.

So it's not she didn't know this was against the rules she just didn't know she got caught.

I bet she says "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I got caught." a lot.

I bet she says "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I got caught." a lot.

Trump did the same thing during the last event, and even as the Fox News crew tried to get him off the stage, he refused to listen to them and leave, so they decided to let the other candidates talk to their advisers when the gutsier move would have been to remove him from the debate.

But that wasn't going to happen because Fox is eyeballs deep in it for Trump.

And those are the only two options? This is exactly why the two party system has failed us. I'm actually kind of glad we're likely stuck with two evils. Maybe now people will get their heads out of their asses and wise up to what's going on.

Things are better than ever! Stop your whining :lol:

Trump did the same thing during the last event, and even as the Fox News crew tried to get him off the stage, he refused to listen to them and leave, so they decided to let the other candidates talk to their advisers when the gutsier move would have been to remove him from the debate.

But that wasn't going to happen because Fox is eyeballs deep in it for Trump.

He's good for business... very good for business. He's made them millions and the other networks love the money he's made them too.