Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Are we cannibals, too?

Please. If they told you to eat human flesh, you'd be first in line holding a knife, wearing a lobster bib, and asking ...lybob to pass the salt.

You are whatever they want you to be. It's the natural progression of people like yourself who have repeatedly proven an inability to think for themselves.

Politico also picked up the story:

Yes, she did ignore the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi. But these remarks ignore a lot more than that.

Qaddafi’s Libya was a brutal dictatorship, but one that had been cooperating in some part against radical Islamist terrorist groups, and had a functioning military that kept them on the run. Decapitating the regime without any way to influence developments on the ground did not result in “a functioning state.” It resulted in a failed state. The government that held two elections cannot even claim all of Tripoli as under its control, and its writ runs nowhere else in the country.

Most stunning of all, Clinton seems unaware that ISIS is taking up blocs of territory in Libya now, too. So have al-Qaeda affiliates like Ansar al-Sharia — the group that sacked our Benghazi consulate nearly four years ago, thanks in large part to security decisions made by State under Hillary’s leadership. We didn’t give Libya a chance — we destroyed Libya, and left nothing but a viper pit of terror networks to replace it. And Hillary thinks this is a success story.

If we elect her as President, expect a lot more “success” stories like Libya.

Barry has an answer for that: http://nypost.com/2016/03/13/obama-from-libya-to-partisanship-its-never-ever-my-fault/

Obama bashed former French president Nicolas Sarkozy for glory-hogging, and blamed the Libyans for an excess of tribalism “greater than our analysts had expected.”

But he saved his greatest scorn for a “distracted” conservative British prime minister David Cameron who, Obama said, simply stopped paying attention, allowing Libya to become “a s – -t show.”

Like I said, making the same mistake in Libya that Dubya did in Iraq disqualifies Hilly from ever being prez.

I4RZo3K4_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton Mar 12

The average CEO at America’s biggest companies earns 200x more than the median worker. We've got to change that.

http://hrc.io/1P5By5W

How does someone who makes $300,000 an hour say this without seeming like an empty vessel for random clichés ?

How do her supporters look in the mirror ?

How does someone who makes $300,000 an hour say this without seeming like an empty vessel for random clichés ?

How do her supporters look in the mirror ?

At least the ones I know do so by not listening to what she actually says. When you bring up what she actually says it's usually met with, "well that's what she has to say to get ahead in the system. Once she's on top though, she'll change the system."

It's hilarious.

Gee. Barry blaming someone else for something and not taking any responsibility?

That's so unlike him.

Shocking, isn't it?

I guess Dubya can blame Blair.

Edited by Doc

At least the ones I know do so by not listening to what she actually says. When you bring up what she actually says it's usually met with, "well that's what she has to say to get ahead in the system. Once she's on top though, she'll change the system."

It's hilarious.

That's so hilarious it's :cry:

Barry has an answer for that: http://nypost.com/2016/03/13/obama-from-libya-to-partisanship-its-never-ever-my-fault/

Like I said, making the same mistake in Libya that Dubya did in Iraq disqualifies Hilly from ever being prez.

" and blamed the Libyans for an excess of tribalism “greater than our analysts had expected.”"

How in the ever-lovin' !@#$ do you not expect an excess of tribalism in a !@#$ing tribal conflict?

" and blamed the Libyans for an excess of tribalism “greater than our analysts had expected.”"

How in the ever-lovin' !@#$ do you not expect an excess of tribalism in a !@#$ing tribal conflict?

Because Barry figured that since he was involved, everything would work out differently than Iraq. Until everyone else !@#$ed it up.

It's hilarious.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

-Ronald Reagan

Same old story. The irony: these are now the people who have to destroy the village in order to save it. That's essentially the D message. That's the only political platform that they have left now that 8 years of total failure at all stations has been "achieved". "We have to destroy the USA, everything about it, everything that made it great, and most especially the Constitution...in order to preserve it." :wacko: And why? Because from 2006-today, they finally got to put in place ALL of their miracle policies and sliver bullets, and ALL of them failed. People want to know why Trump supporters are angry? Because the right stood by and watched them do it, even after gaining the House and Senate in historic landslides. Since none of the far-left panaceas, when applied in the real world, actually worked, and since most of them made things worse? What's left?

The only place that is left for the left: Destroy it all. The new "solution" for the left is destruction, because they've already tried all their other "solutions". Thus, the first people they have to destroy are the rich.

Meanwhile, Trump said tonight something along the lines of "and if we're going to fix these things we're going to need the rich to help us do it. Yes we are." It was his Atlas Shrugged moment, and I loved it.

What if we had a real CEO/owner/thought leader/group leader strike? Just for one day. What if all the people who create the intellectual property in this country, and the people who do the real world, big thinking, and the people who perform the tasks that only the very few can perform, and get paid accordingly, all decided to say "F YOU! I'm not going to do what I do today, and the rest of you can see what life is like without us!"

It would only take 1 day.

Edited by OCinBuffalo