Sammy on NFL Live today

Everyone knows that I am all about Watkins and they did pay a big price for him. This kid just feels so safe to me. He says the right things, works hard, he's humble. If you are going to invest a lot it's better to do so on someone with little risk.

You basically captured my thoughts re this. We gave up a lot (too much in my view). Nevertheless, I am ecstatic about Sammy, and, if you are going to take a risk, this is exactly the kind of kid you do that for.

I heard on the radio yesterday that he is showing up at facilities at 6:00 a.m. to work on his routes etc.

Great kid.

Sammy was stellar. I wanted to punch Jeff Saturday in the throat. He laughed about the Bills not making the playoffs this year. I am not violent but that made me see red.

Everyone knows that I am all about Watkins and they did pay a big price for him. This kid just feels so safe to me. He says the right things, works hard, he's humble. If you are going to invest a lot it's better to do so on someone with little risk.

I know you truly mean , to someone who has earned it . I just wanted to add some compassion here.

This kid is a damned fine young man it turns out .

You are right to love this kid

Go Sam Watkins !

Sammy was stellar. I wanted to punch Jeff Saturday in the throat. He laughed about the Bills not making the playoffs this year. I am not violent but that made me see red.

your screen name describes you as a potentially " Volatile substance" Edited by 3rdand12

This is weird. I could've sworn I saw him on nfl network picking the bills to be a team that makes the playoffs.

This is weird. I could've sworn I saw him on nfl network picking the bills to be a team that makes the playoffs.

Different day. That was Sean O'Hara on teams that haven't made the playoffs in several years. They ranked the Bucs first, then the Rams, then the Bils, and so on. That might be your reference.

It doesn't matter as these guys are filling time and change like the wind. That's why I like NFL Radio as those guys seem more consistent in their thoughts whether you agree or disagree with them.

Different day. That was Sean O'Hara on teams that haven't made the playoffs in several years. They ranked the Bucs first, then the Rams, then the Bils, and so on. That might be your reference.

It doesn't matter as these guys are filling time and change like the wind. That's why I like NFL Radio as those guys seem more consistent in their thoughts whether you agree or disagree with them.

You're absolutely right. Thanks for clearing that up for me