Player to make the leap?

It better be EJ.

I think that EJ needs to take steps for sure but I don't think that he needs to get to that level yet. If he gets even to Dalton territory this team is good. If he gets to Cutler territory they will be really good. Those guys aren't top 100 type players. If EJ can be between the 13-18th best QB the Bills can be a playoff team. Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can stay healthy, I really believe EJ is that guy for several reasons: maturity, second year in the Offense and full Off-Season, and new weapons to help him, plus an upgraded Offensive Line (presumably)...

But Woods, A. Williams, and Gilmore are honorable mentions as others have noted...

Dark horse: Gragg

This may be the fan in me, but I agree. Maybe partially because I want it to happen, but also for the reasons stated above. A safe pick though is Aaron Williams. If EJ does not progress, it will be harder for Woods to improve with a QB who can't stay healthy or accurate.

Let's all cross fingers and toes it is EJ.

The guy that goes from a good player to an NFL Top 100 player ??

if you use the recent TOP 100 from the NFL network...so far, only kiko and dareus have made it, but they have only counted down from 100 to 51. I will assume that Mario and kyle will make it in the top 50.

based on that. the Bill most likely to wind up on that list next year is:

CORDY GLENN

I was dead wrong last season picking Carrington to have a breakout year. This year I'm gonna get weird with it. Going far out on a limb with Thad Lewis.

He did get injured and was out for most of the season opening the door for Hughes to have a career year.

Chris Gragg, 2nd on depth chart behind Chandler. Better receiving skills and faster will improve our passing game this year. We are loaded at receiver and hopefully by end of the year, TE too!!!

I like the Gragg pick... Gotta think he'll get some chances this year.

I think someone on D will make the leap---I'm gonna say Bradham just in case something clicks between him and Schwartz's scheme.

This is cool except Gilmore didn't miss time with a foot injury. Do your research Petey

You didn't notice the giant club on his foot?

AW, Gilmore, or Watkins

Maybe all 3!!!

I think Watkins might just be that special player at WR who is a difference maker right away. The kid just has all the tools to be great fast.