WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

Yeah, that stuff is crap. But a ton of players smoke pot. It's self medicating. Given their profession, I think it joke to even drug test them for it. It's better than them popping a ton of pills.

With states moving towards legalizing it, the NFL is going to have revisit the issue soon.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, if the Pats*' Dennard hasn't been disciplined for his DUI, parole violation and punching a cop, then Marcel should have nothing to worry about, but we all know the NFL doesn't work that way....

Nucking futz. I thought Donald should have been the pick before this. Now it's almost a shurity. Fat boy gotta grow up.

That fat boy has gone through more in his 24 years than must human beings go through in their entire life. He has a very hard life & if there's one person on the team I'll give a pass to, it's him.

But stay classy.

That fat boy has gone through more in his 24 years than must human beings go through in their entire life. He has a very hard life & if there's one person on the team I'll give a pass to, it's him.

But stay classy.

He's soft and his head isn't screwed on straight.

He's soft and his head isn't screwed on straight.

His brother was murdered. His grandmother helped raised him died when he was young. His mentor died when he wAs in his school. His mother died when he was in college. His dad died when he was a kid.

But keep throwing stones from your glass house. Obviously, he needs to make better choices but he's had about as hard of a life as you could have.

Alabama is ass backwards.

His brother was murdered. His grandmother helped raised him died when he was young. His mentor died when he wAs in his school. His mother died when he was in college. His dad died when he was a kid.

But keep throwing stones from your glass house. Obviously, he needs to make better choices but he's had about as hard of a life as you could have.

Alabama is ass backwards.

Keep making excuses. It'll really help him cope.