RD5, Pick #153: OG Cyril Richardson - Baylor University

Didn't Aaron Donald make him look silly at the Senior Bowl? I'm going out of my mind with these picks!

Do not put so much stock in one game. Especially an all-star game where the offense has no time to work togerther. Defense should dominate in a game like that. That is how guys like Maybin look so good.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that I'm using this cliche, but...steal of the draft!!!

All of the fans who wanted the Bills to address the OL should be absolutely giddy. Two starters out of this draft -- RT and LG.

Wow, a first-rounder made a fifth-rounder look silly? I can't believe they picked this guy!

Yeah and on maybe a couple days practice after over a month off? GASP!!!

LMAO Haters will B word at anything

Ok I am calling it right now...the right side of the line shall be known as 'C Block' :-)

BTW for those referring to having issues at the Sr Bowl....it was in practice. Go put on the tape, he had no issues in the game. And we drafted this guy to compete for the starting job. Both Guards and RT odds are got replaced in FA and the draft!

Definitely think we need a solid OG backup prospect and he is it.

I think when it's all said and done he's going to have a place on the line. RG this year wouldn't surprise me at all.

In December/January this guy was talked about as a late first/second round pick. I'm very happy to have him on board.

I hate that I'm using this cliche, but...steal of the draft!!!

All of the fans who wanted the Bills to address the OL should be absolutely giddy. Two starters out of this draft -- RT and LG.

Not a sexy draft across the board, but great picks, filled positions of need, and got great value!!! I loved it!

Now the Bills need to open up that wallet and let the moths fly. Hire a quality nutritionist and upgrade our training staff to whip these guys into decent shape. Keep a tight rope on their eating and workout to increase their coordination, strength and stamina. Too bad they don't have the drive of Bruce Smith, Mr. 15% body fat and all tightly strung pure muscle. Imagine Dareus, Cyrus, Cyril & others in top shape and with pure muscle rather than flab.

Now the Bills need to open up that wallet and let the moths fly. Hire a quality nutritionist and upgrade our training staff to whip these guys into decent shape. Keep a tight rope on their eating and workout to increase their coordination, strength and stamina. Too bad they don't have the drive of Bruce Smith, Mr. 15% body fat and all tightly strung pure muscle. Imagine Dareus, Cyrus, Cyril & others in top shape and with pure muscle rather than flab.

Get your point, but Cyrus actually has 16% body far. So...at least his flabby a$$ isn't too far away from his workout and nutrition goals.

Get your point, but Cyrus actually has 16% body far. So...at least his flabby a$$ isn't too far away from his workout and nutrition goals.

Oh, I agree with getting the best nutritionist for these guys too..

In terms of stamina, somehow, he has it for a guy who played at 340 or so.

Baylor was the most up tempo offense this side of Oregon. Their average scoring drive would be like a minute. And..they would play in 100 degree heat.

In their game against Oklahoma, he actually looked stronger as the game went on.