Pick #2 for the Buffalo Bills

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a starter at RT and a starter at DE on the run downs. I don't think we really need a guy like Ealy or the speed pass rushing DEs although you can never really have enough pass rushers. We need a DE who can start on run downs and then have Hughes in on pass downs.

it's easier to find OL in the later rounds, so my money is DE Crichton.

I think it's got to be an O.T. Moses from Virginia, another ACC player, the Bills seem to like the ACC players.

You might be right. Cyrus Kouandijio would be hard to pass on (if his knee checked out). DE and RT are our biggest needs now Edited by Pete

You might be right. Cyrus Kouandijio would be hard to pass on (if his knee checked out). DE and RT are our biggest needs now

Would could likely take a flier on Brandon Graham from the Eagles for a 7th round pick. Our flier on Hughes last year seemed to work out fairly well. Get an OT in the 2nd then go BPA 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Here's my list...

1. Kouandjio - OT - The Bills want a power running game...I think he's a perfect RT for it...

2. Niklas - TE - He's a complete TE with a real nice upside...And because he can block he slides right in to Lee Smith's spot...

3. Seferian-Jenkins - TE - Big upside TE

4. Moses - OT - I think he'll slide a bit because he's better suited as a RT...But that's what the Bills need...

5. Hyde - RB - When you can get the #1 guy at a position at #41 it can't be a bad thing...

6. Tuitt - DE - He can play all over the line on multiple fronts...He would be a nice base-down DE option...

7. Lawrence - DE - Should be able to fill out...Has BIG upside...

8. Amaro - TE - He's not an all-purpose TE...But he's a super polished receiver...And he's 6-5 with 34" arms...

9. Gaines - CB -Maybe a bit high...But I just like the kid a lot...

I would be happy with any of them...And that's 9... :thumbsup:

great list :thumbsup:

Go read some of the scouting reports by real nfl scouts. He gave up 1.5 sacks this whole year, had 17 touchdown producing roadgrader blocks. He was reportedly not fully healthy at the combine. I believe that's why the Bill s waited till very late before having him visit.

But in the actual Alabama games I saw, he wore down whoever was opposite him.

He's not perfect. He's got heavy legs but his wingspan is huge. And he will be dominant in the run game.

Maybe you're right and the scouts are never perfect, but I still stick to my opinion on him and hope we draft someone else.

I'm hoping for Kouandjio or Moses. If not them then Ealy or Crichton. Next two picks should be OT/DE in either order.

List based on what is left:

1. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama

2. Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia

3. Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri

4. Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State

5. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

Edited by SBUffalo