Scott chandler re signs with Bills

well, we aren't. Chandler should be a #2TE but until someone suplants him he is #1. We need to upgrade the position and Xchamdler was our best option

Bizarre statement. We need a #1 because he's really a #2. So we need to "upgrade" and our best option to upgrade is....the guy who is already on the roster.

Are you really daring others to argue with this?

Anyway, I bet Ebron is better than Chambers right now--and he will be cheaper to sign.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping for an upgrade to a two-way TE that can block AND make plays down the seam.

Chandler's only half that guy...still want to know what the money looks like.

I saw on Twitter some Bills blogger thought it was in the 2-2.5 per year and some change. Not sure though. Edited by YoloinOhio

He is so terrible. He got targeted 82 times in 2013, made 53 catches and dropped 4 EFFING PASSES! READ THAT AGAIN. HE DROPPED 4 PASSES ALL SEASON! SJ13 on the other hand got targeted 101 times made 51 catches and dropped 7 catches! TARGETED 101 times and only catch 51. OUCH!

This means no Ebron at #9. Its Evans or the T from Michigan if he falls. If we take Evans we grab a RT in RD 2 and a safety in rd 3. If we take the T first we grab a WR in rd 2 and safety in rd 3 and LB in rd 4. Then we hope EJ doesn't bust.

He is so terrible. He got targeted 82 times in 2013, made 53 catches and dropped 4 EFFING PASSES! READ THAT AGAIN. HE DROPPED 4 PASSES ALL SEASON! SJ13 on the other hand got targeted 101 times made 51 catches and dropped 7 catches! TARGETED 101 times and only catch 51. OUCH!

The problem is that his drops exceeded his broken tackles. :)

This means no Ebron at #9. Its Evans or the T from Michigan if he falls. If we take Evans we grab a RT in RD 2 and a safety in rd 3. If we take the T first we grab a WR in rd 2 and safety in rd 3 and LB in rd 4. Then we hope EJ doesn't bust.

This fortune telling skill you seem to possess is interesting. Tell me more...

I would still love to snag Austin Sefarian Jenkins in round 2- he's a complete TE and will probably fall due to injury concerns.

Great signing, however. We need Chandler because Gragg and Moeaki are two relative unknowns. Chandler/Jenkins/Moeaki would be a great TE core in my opinion

I thought he was already making 3M per year.

Last contract was 2 years and between 5-6m total (don't remember the exact but closer to 5 than 6 I believe)

I'd guess pretty close to that as he hasn't shown better than he did going into the last deal but added a torn ACL to his résumé.

True. There's a saying that all the best TE's are playing power forward in the NBA.

With nfl pay growing so fast, and tight end growth outpacing other positions you may start seeing those 6'6 17 year olds skew towards football more than they used to.

Edited by NoSaint