Scott chandler re signs with Bills

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per schefter

Two year deal

@AdamSchefter: Free-agent TE Scott Chandler is re-signing a two-year deal with the Buffalo Bills.

I hope they still try to upgrade here

I am very pleased with this. He has flaws but he IS also productive. He is able to get open. Any word on how much they are paying him?

Its a good signing. he was our leading receiver. It will be interesting to see what Moeaki and Graag do this year. who cares if its TE by committee, as long as they get the job done.

Its a good signing. he was our leading receiver. It will be interesting to see what Moeaki and Graag do this year. who cares if its TE by committee, as long as they get the job done.

So if I'm reading this right, you think it's a good signing, even if he is part of a TE by committee?

Stable but we're a ways from the play-offs and even further from a Super Bowl. I noticed that the Rams are now in need of a back-up QB, we better make a move soon if we are looking to get one.

I don't think that they should go that route Tip Man. I respect the opinions of my friend "Doc." He is big time against taking one of the 3 SEC qbs who are coming out. Count me as all in for either McCarron, Murray or Mettenberger.

Jmo.