I'm mad as hell & I'm not gonna take it any more!

Virgil

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look across the Bills roster, who are the elite, i.e. All-Pro type players that make plays for this team? Mario is one, but there isn't another guy on that team who can be considered in that category. There are some good players, but nothing that a team has to account for. I know Bills fans love their guys, but I'm looking for an objective opinion. The truth is, there aren't any. No WR's, no RB's, no TE's, no other pass-rushers, no OT's, and definitely no QB's.

There are plenty of nice role players. And that's why it's a 6-7 win team year after year. The faces have changed, but the results haven't.

Dont disagree but Dareus and Kyle are really good for their positions. An elite skill player would help for sure.

Dont disagree but Dareus and Kyle are really good for their positions. An elite skill player would help for sure.

Dareus looks like a soon-to-be star and Kyle is an unsung hero every year. I would also say that Kiko, Glenn and Spiller can be elite too. Spiller had a setback this year with that ankle, but he's certainly a game-changer when healthy.

It's a very young roster overall and I think we'll see a lot of these guys blossom over the next couple of years. And again I will reiterate that if EJ steps his game up, this team can easily make the playoffs.

It's a very young roster overall and I think we'll see a lot of these guys blossom over the next couple of years. And again I will reiterate that if EJ steps his game up, this team can easily make the playoffs.

There is no question this team has improved its talent overall. There is also no question that they have the ability to make the playoffs if EJ takes a big step in his second year. All of that is possible, all of that might even be likely considering I actually like EJ's upside more than most seem to.

But shouldn't the organization try helping their own cause rather than relying on luck and "what if" scenarios?

Dareus looks like a soon-to-be star and Kyle is an unsung hero every year. I would also say that Kiko, Glenn and Spiller can be elite too. Spiller had a setback this year with that ankle, but he's certainly a game-changer when healthy.

Agree with all of that. They also have some good to really good NFL players (McKelvin, Aaron Williams, Freddie, Hughes, Wood, maybe Gilmore becomes this).

There is no question this team has improved its talent overall. There is also no question that they have the ability to make the playoffs if EJ takes a big step in his second year. All of that is possible, all of that might even be likely considering I actually like EJ's upside more than most seem to.

But shouldn't the organization try helping their own cause rather than relying on luck and "what if" scenarios?

We are in agreement here and I actually like EJ less than you. I think that the roster is good and will get better. He is the question mark to me but I think that their talent is in the top half of the league (ish).

You wonder why free agent dont sign here's my 3 answers.

1. The Bills have a losing culture only one winning season the last 15, that was Jairus Birds number one reason for signing in New Orleans A winning culture.

2. Lousy winter weather in Buffalo reason number2. I'm in Orlando today and its 80 and sunny. Look out your windows and what do you see....

3. Not know for paying big bucks to free agents.

4. Taxes are higher in NY

Taxes are higher in California. Plus we don't freak out 15 times a year wondering if we turn on the faucet will any water come out of it.

Edited by matter2003

Any of these Tom Petty songs: Free Fallin, The Waiting, Breakdown, Straight into Darkness, You Don't know How It Feels, I Should Have Known, Saving Grace, Dreamville, JAMMIN ME, Don't do Me like that, Something Good Coming.....and Finally...a Remake...... BABY PLEASE DONT GO, BABY PLEASE DONT GO DOWN TO NEW ORLEANS, YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU SO, BABY PLEASE DONT GO!