I'm mad as hell & I'm not gonna take it any more!

Virgil

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are 24 hours into free agency!!! There is time. You didn't answer the question though...

if it was either/or i wouldn't buy the ticket. i don't believe it's either/or for the bills. they have the cap space and the cash. they lack the will.

if it was either/or i wouldn't buy the ticket. i don't believe it's either/or for the bills. they have the cap space and the cash. they lack the will.

Its about cap space. If they do nothing you have a point. Lets let the next few months play out and see what kind of team is assembled. It is way to early to know. Edited by Kirby Jackson

cap management is not signing Fitz, Kelsay, Langston ETC to huge contracts, and retaining your best players and paying them accordingly

I agree. All that I am saying is lets see what happens this offseason before declaring failure. I don't remember Whaley issuing any of those deals.

I agree. All that I am saying is lets see what happens this offseason before declaring failure. I don't remember Whaley issuing any of those deals.

So when they fire Whaley in two years, you will give the new GM the benefit of the doubt over all of Whaley's contracts too? This is why you're Ralph's wet dream -- a fan willing to make excuses over and over again when the same product ends up on the field.

This is a great thread merge. Sums it all up perfectly.

Keep all the crying confined to one play pen.

We are 24 hours into the league year and everybody has already gone off the deep end. Meanwhile, some teams are still cutting players and offering trades, and many players in positions of need remain out there.

I'm willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt after last years off season.

We are 24 hours into the league year and everybody has already gone off the deep end. Meanwhile, some teams are still cutting players and offering trades, and many players in positions of need remain out there.

I'm willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt after last years off season.

If you think we are only 24 hours into Bills' futility -- I have a bridge to sell you.

Lol...which led to another 6-10 season.

Benefit of the doubt version 14.0 and counting.

Bills issue a statement from GM Doug Whaley saying the Bills have been “challenged” in having free agents visit because of today’s blizzard.

Are you kidding me. You've had 3 days to have conversations with these people. Many sign without visits. I mean, you have the ability to check the weather channel right?

I got nothing

"Winter Storm Vulcan" is not to blame for Whaley's "challenging" situation. "Winter Storm Littman-Overdorf" is the problem. And that storm seems to manifest itself about this time every year.

If you didn't see improvement from 2012 to 2013, you weren't watching the games.

Ive watched basically every game during the last 14yrs+.

Out D improved and our offense got worse.

Next year our O will prob improve and our D will take a step back.

Same garbage, different bag.

So when they fire Whaley in two years, you will give the new GM the benefit of the doubt over all of Whaley's contracts too? This is why you're Ralph's wet dream -- a fan willing to make excuses over and over again when the same product ends up on the field.

Sorry, but I think I'm the rational one. I am not sure why some people are still complaining about Antoine Winfield leaving in the 2014 offseason?

I liked the Aaron Williams signing a lot, Carpenter some, indifferent on Chris Williams and have no idea why you would bother bringing Caussin back. I would not pay $9M a year to a FS that is strictly a CF.

I apologize for breaking it down to actual football decisions. I guess that I should just whine about decisions from 10 years ago?

If you didn't see improvement from 2012 to 2013, you weren't watching the games.

even if this point is granted, it's not much of an accomplishment. when we see a seattle like turnaround we'll have cause for excitement. don't hold your breath.