Bills to pull out of Toronto deal per Mark Gaughan

I clicked the link in your post that you quoted, and it took me right to the article by La Canfora.

If they even end up in Toronto, as La Confora stated that London wants a team, and LA will get two teams. I highly doubt Buffalo Has an NFL team in the next five years.

Is that when the buyout is in the new lease?

CBF

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when the doctor sends the Bill for getting you cancer free. Your reaction, is why do I have to pay this Canada has free Health care!

The Recaptured game must be a sell out in order to kill the TO series.

Thanks. Here is some more irrelevant information: The sky is usually Blue during the daylight hours.

Why?

Why?

Because every home game for every NFL team must not be blacked-out for local broadcast. It is the NFL. That is the expectation.

If we move a game from a guaranteed "sellout" (Thank you Rogers communication) to a blackout this makes the national advertisers upset and gives the perception that the Buffalo fan base is not supporting their team.

Why is this confusing to you?

Because every home game for every NFL team must not be blacked-out for local broadcast. It is the NFL. That is the expectation.

If we move a game from a guaranteed "sellout" (Thank you Rogers communication) to a blackout this makes the national advertisers upset and gives the perception that the Buffalo fan base is not supporting their team.

Why is this confusing to you?

Holy cow--where to start?

All of those empty seats at each of the Toronto games shpuld tell you that those games didn't actually "sell out"--the Bills were guaranteed the monetary equivalent of a sellout for each game, whether there were that many humans present or not.

"The national advertisers"? WTF??

TV contracts are currently through 2022. Nothing that happens in that game in Buffalo next year changes anything. Also, the number of sellouts the Bills have annually had nothing to do with the value of those contracts.

You don't really believe what you just posted, do you? And is that you in your avatar?

I'd much rather see the Bills play 8 homes games at the Ralph.

If the Bills are looking to expand their base why not play a Pre Season game at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse. The Bills should play the Giants in a empire state battle.

Sweet! An even crappier more poorly lit hole to play where it wouldn't be home field advantage.

Why not?

Holy cow--where to start?

All of those empty seats at each of the Toronto games shpuld tell you that those games didn't actually "sell out"--the Bills were guaranteed the monetary equivalent of a sellout for each game, whether there were that many humans present or not.

"The national advertisers"? WTF??

TV contracts are currently through 2022. Nothing that happens in that game in Buffalo next year changes anything. Also, the number of sellouts the Bills have annually had nothing to do with the value of those contracts.

You don't really believe what you just posted, do you? And is that you in your avatar?

1. Notice the quotes around "sellout" and the parentheses next to that thanking the company responsible for the "sellout"

2. You're describing network television contracts. That is not what I was referencing.

3. If you don't know what my avatar is from you better axe somebody.

Any of the last three games. Probably all three. Even if we are in the playoff hunt. You can bookmark this post and pull it out in 9 months. I'm standing by it.

So u r saying they make the Playoffs. Marked it down!!!!

JK

1. Notice the quotes around "sellout" and the parentheses next to that thanking the company responsible for the "sellout"

2. You're describing network television contracts. That is not what I was referencing.

3. If you don't know what my avatar is from you better axe somebody.

Why are you referencing national avertisers in regard to Bills home game sellouts? Finish your thoughts.

The main issue with non sellouts is bad publicity for the area and the NFL. The main chunk of the money is already made regardless.

The reality is the Bills have the 12th largest stadium in the league in one of the smaller markets but the blacked out games still usually draw well over 60k.

If we had a stadium around 65k or less capacity like the bottom 9 teams in the league the sellout thing would never be an issue.

The main issue with non sellouts is bad publicity for the area and the NFL. The main chunk of the money is already made regardless.

The reality is the Bills have the 12th largest stadium in the league in one of the smaller markets but the blacked out games still usually draw well over 60k.

If we had a stadium around 65k or less capacity like the bottom 9 teams in the league the sellout thing would never be an issue.

Why don't they just tarp some seats?