Who is your "I knew we should have drafted him" pick??

I will go with Tre Mason. He may not go until the 3rd or later and he reminds me so much of Travis Henry as a runner. Great balance and lower body strength. I think that whoever gets him is getting a really good football player.

Also, I am really high on Brandin Cooks, Gabe Jackson and Chris Borland.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go with Tre Mason. He may not go until the 3rd or later and he reminds me so much of Travis Henry as a runner. Great balance and lower body strength. I think that however gets him is getting a really good football player.

Also, I am really high on Brandin Cooks, Gabe Jackson and Chris Borland.

Loved Mason. I said Dri Archer earlier and another guy who could be a sleeper that could turned into a good pro is James Wilder Jr. FSU. Averaged like 6 ypc but had too many other guys,

The previous years Draft to me, the one that stands out when I was yelling and couldn't believe it...was the year the BILLS took Whitner and passed on Ngata...I was flumoxed by such a stupid move and knew, it would set the team back for a year or more...

This year's Draft...i've been all over the board about him, Martavis Bryant, WR Clemson...he's the guy you don't hear about he declared as a Junior with just one true year under his belt...he played for Clemson all three years, but with Hopkins ahead of him and now Watkins, he's considered the also-ran...he will be a guy in another a couple years, that will end up being a fast and great WR...maybe not as good as the other "Bryant" in Big D, but very, very good....he's young, and still needs to work on some aspects of his game, but his natural ability and love for the game can bee seen in his games thus far...and what I truly like, from what I've seen and I haven't watched a bunch of Clemson games so someone who has can chime in on this, but he makes some rather subdued excitment after catches and gives the ball to the official and celebrates with his team...this kid, will be someone to talk about in a couple years...WRs rarely make an impact in their first year, but watch-out for him on the highlight reel

Edited by BigBuff423

Every year we all lament the fact that we didn't pick "that guy" in the third or fourth round who turned out to be a stud. Whether it is Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, TY Hilton or even (gulp) Tom Brady. Now is the time to go on the record and give a name that very few people are talking about (we are mostly concentrating on the 1st rounders)and see if that guy becomes the stud you were anticipating.

My pick is Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers. 6'6", 4.56 speed, strong, aggressive, legitimate red zone threat (go up and get it). The NFL Network list a few weaknesses such as "catches ball in his torso"...but the highlights seem to indicate otherwise. I can see him as a 3rd rounder. Knowing our luck, to the Pats.

after watching that video I can see why the experts say he catches with his body a bit. But he demonstrates he can with his hands as well. This guy looks like a beast and I'd be happy with him in layer rounds and Ebron in the 1st.

Good thread! I'm not nearly a big enough draftnik to qualify, but I'll at least go on record with the guys I really like: Mike Evans, Troy Niklas, and Austin Sefarian-Jenkins. ASJ I think will either boom or bust, Evans I just think will boom, and Niklas I think will be an above-average but unspectacular starter for a long time. Right now, it's looking like Evans is a definite Round 1 guy (hopefully at #9!), but there's at least a chance that 1 or both of the TEs goes in Round 3 or later.

Aaron Hernandez. Everyone wanted Gronk and I wanted to hold off because I saw how good Hernandez was going to be at a hybrid TE position.

He would have excelled here in our system, too.

naw, not enough gang activity in Buffalo to keep him happy.

I liked the idea of the past and the present. My player from the past was WR Jordy Nelson. Man I wanted the Bills to take this guy! I plastered the message board with every highlight video that I could find. So who did the Bills take take that year??! Of course that colossal bust WR James Hardy! I'd love to see a "Where Are They Now?" Story on that guy! Lol!

My player of the present is going to be West Virginia's RB Charles Sims. There you have it, I sure do hope that the Bills take him in the 3rd rd, no later than the 4th.

I really liked Demaryius Thomas coming out of Georgia Tech. I saw him as a poor man's Calvin Johnson. He averaged about 25 ypc in his final season at GT.

I know people will point to the Peyton Manning factor, but I ascending before Manning ever got to Denver. I think it's a little of both. He's a little more productive because he's playing with Peyton, but I certainly think he would have been more productive his second season with a better QB than Tebow.

I really liked Demaryius Thomas coming out of Georgia Tech. I saw him as a poor man's Calvin Johnson. He averaged about 25 ypc in his final season at GT.

I know people will point to the Peyton Manning factor, but I ascending before Manning ever got to Denver. I think it's a little of both. He's a little more productive because he's playing with Peyton, but I certainly think he would have been more productive his second season with a better QB than Tebow.

Apparently the Bills were trying to trade back into Round 1 to take him.

We are talking about who we want the Bills to draft in this year's draft who no one is talking about right? If so, I am confused my many of the responses. But I will go with Max Bullough, MLB from MSU. In the 3rd or later.

I'm guessing others made the same mistake as me, looking at the topic title but just glancing at (or not even bothering to glance at) the OP's comments. But thoroughly reading the OP's comments it does look like the intent was this years draft, not previous. Interesting comments nonetheless. Edited by Steve O

This. I will go with Jeremy Gallon. I have a friend who goes to UM so I watched a lot of their games. I think teams will pass because of his size, but I don't think he's to frail. He goes about 185. This is coming from someone who hated the Roscoe Perrish pick.