Who is your "I knew we should have drafted him" pick??

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats have been on receivers for years. They are not a good drafting team recently.

My guy is Shane Skov. Just looks like he will be a pro bowler. And he's not a need but I love Dri Archer of Kent. Playmaker.

Hey we actually agree on a guy. I'm a big Skov fan but I'm going with Chris Borland. Also like Max Bullough.

I also love the Logan Thomas converted TE talk. But it's all about the Tahj. Check out the touch on the deep balls. Would love him to fall to 4th so LB can be addressed in 3rd.

Added some homemade music to the highlights hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/tdldOjwn6i0

I agree. I know Boyd has become an after thought since the draft evaluation process has started, and his stock has dropped like a rock, but I'm still a believer. I think he will be a good starting QB in the NFL. Like you pointed out he has a very nice deep ball, and I just like his overall game. I thought he was a 1st/2nd rounder after his last college game. It now appears he will be available in the 3rd round maybe even later than that, and I'd love to see the Bills pick him up. Doubt it'll happen though.

I will also add, not that this is going out on a limb, but Marcus Mariota looks like an absolute terrific QB prospect in next years draft. Favorite to be the 1st overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft, and for good reason. His game really impresses me. If things go the way I think they'll go with EJ Manuel, the Bills might have a shot at him next year (obviously I don't have much faith in our current QB).

I love Mariota too. But I have enough faith in EJ to suggest the Bills won't be in position to take him. I think we win somewhere between 6 and 8 games again.... but if that is the case and it is clear that QB play is the biggest single reason that we are not above .500 I'd gamble the house to try and move up for Mariota. I think this time next year he will be getting talked about as a "can't miss" prospect.

I will go with Tre Mason. He may not go until the 3rd or later and he reminds me so much of Travis Henry as a runner. Great balance and lower body strength. I think that whoever gets him is getting a really good football player.

Also, I am really high on Brandin Cooks, Gabe Jackson and Chris Borland.

Cooks seems to be a hot name at the end of the first. I know i saw some chatter that the saints fell in love with him at the combine and the talk of him being a more complete tavon austin starting to be popular.