So sick of Manning and Brady

ALLEN1QB

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills can't win the Superbowl, I want Manning to win it. Everytime.

This, especially when the remaining alternatives are what they are.

Refreshing to see a QB who:

A) Knows something about the game's history in an era where most of these clowns couldn't tell you who won Super Bowl II.

B) is smart enough to manage a game like an expert Madden player.. 2:02 left why not throw it on 1st down? Jim Nantz and his idiocy is not surprisingly shocked by this.

Live in Denver, also pulling for the NFC regardless of what happens next weekend, but cannot bring myself to pull for the Broncos vs. the Pats, their fan base is just too dopey. Yes I'm sure if I lived in Boston I'd say the same thing about New England fans, but I don't, so the reality is that despite being as big a Bills fan as there is, I am pulling for New England on Sunday.

This, especially when the remaining alternatives are what they are.

Refreshing to see a QB who:

A) Knows something about the game's history in an era where most of these clowns couldn't tell you who won Super Bowl II.

B) is smart enough to manage a game like an expert Madden player.. 2:02 left why not throw it on 1st down? Jim Nantz and his idiocy is not surprisingly shocked by this.

That's funny, I was watching it at a bar and couldn't really hear but I was thinking how smart that was that he took a chance and threw there. Did Jim Nantz really not understand why he did that?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

That's funny, I was watching it at a bar and couldn't really hear but I was thinking how smart that was that he took a chance and threw there. Did Jim Nantz really not understand why he did that?

He didn't really say it explicity but you could hear it in his voice as he was calling the play: "And they throw on 1st down!" [raised voice emphasis on 'throw'].

I have always like Peyton. For some reason, I am starting to hear more and more people say that they don't like him and wish he would go away. These same people seem to think Brady is wonderful. I don't get it. I will root for the Broncos if they get in, or I will root for whoever the NFC team is if the Patriots get in.

Live in Denver, also pulling for the NFC regardless of what happens next weekend, but cannot bring myself to pull for the Broncos vs. the Pats, their fan base is just too dopey. Yes I'm sure if I lived in Boston I'd say the same thing about New England fans, but I don't, so the reality is that despite being as big a Bills fan as there is, I am pulling for New England on Sunday.

I can see rooting for NE. A 3rd straight SB loss would be that much more heart breaking. I would love to see Brady's tears that day. Dropping to .500 in the big game would be nice as well.

Maybe we can see Gisele have a mini meltdown again :)

Edited by Nikademus

I have always like Peyton. For some reason, I am starting to hear more and more people say that they don't like him and wish he would go away. These same people seem to think Brady is wonderful. I don't get it. I will root for the Broncos if they get in, or I will root for whoever the NFC team is if the Patriots get in.

Eh...we just live in very negative times. Our hate for other teams far exceeds our like of any others...it is just kind of like that...remember, back when the Bills were annually losing Super Bowls, there was a huge back-lash against them, because people were just sick of seeing them and hearing about them...

For me, I hate the Pats (for all the obvious reasons), and I despise Jim Harbaugh (is there a more classless jerk HC in the NFL?) and Pete Carroll (is there a more classless jerk HC in the NFL), so the Broncos are the only team left to root for. I have a hard time hating Manning...

Edited by Buftex

I'd take Manning over Brady any day in the playoffs. I just hate the Patriots. But, I am so sick of Manning and his antics. He gets away with murder. How do you get your OL to stand up, your WR's to walk over to you and your RB's to get up from their stance while Manning make a Manhattan, smokes a cigar and then gets the defense to take a timeout because they are too stupid to realize its 99% schtick and show.

I'd love to see someone just knock him on his ass in a few weeks after they beat the Patriots. A Seattle/Denver Super Bowl? Meh. I think no matter who ends up in the Super Bowl I will root against all four teams?

I guess Denver might be the team I want so people can stop saying Brady has X amount of rings and Manning only has 1.

I don't mind Peyton winning. He seems like the classy professional. I'd certainly rather see him get a ring over pretty boy Brady.

Absolutely. Not sure what the OP meant when he said "egos". Manning rarely shows any kind of ego. Brady on and off the field comes across as an arrogant douche. An absolute whiner when he doesn't get "his calls" from the Refs that are usually so happy to oblige (remember his F-bombs at Clete Blakeman in CAR?) Hopefully with this game @ DEN we'll see a few less of those "homer" calls/ non-calls that are always in favor of the pats*

I like manning over harbaugh or carroll or Brady

I'd take Manning over Brady any day in the playoffs. I just hate the Patriots. But, I am so sick of Manning and his antics. He gets away with murder. How do you get your OL to stand up, your WR's to walk over to you and your RB's to get up from their stance while Manning make a Manhattan, smokes a cigar and then gets the defense to take a timeout because they are too stupid to realize its 99% schtick and show.

I'd love to see someone just knock him on his ass in a few weeks after they beat the Patriots. A Seattle/Denver Super Bowl? Meh. I think no matter who ends up in the Super Bowl I will root against all four teams?

I guess Denver might be the team I want so people can stop saying Brady has X amount of rings and Manning only has 1.

I like Manning, but if you have been putting money on him in the playoffs "any day", you have lost money steadily.

I woud take Carroll or Harbaugh over any coach we have had for the past 15 years. They are actually good coaches, and passionate about their jobs. What's wrong with that? Why shouldn't the Bills have those 2 characteristics in a coach?

It's sad to think it's been 17 years since our greatest QB played his last snap as a Buffalo Bill. If only the Bills could get lucky and land a QB the caliber of P. Manning or Brady. After 14 years of missing the playoffs (and 9 losing seasons), I feel we deserve another great run like we had in the late 80's-mid 90's.

I hope Manning & Broncos put a beating on the Patriots next week as I wish the Patriots would lose every game they play.

Absolutely. Not sure what the OP meant when he said "egos". Manning rarely shows any kind of ego. Brady on and off the field comes across as an arrogant douche. An absolute whiner when he doesn't get "his calls" from the Refs that are usually so happy to oblige (remember his F-bombs at Clete Blakeman in CAR?) Hopefully with this game @ DEN we'll see a few less of those "homer" calls/ non-calls that are always in favor of the pats*

By egos, I think he meant success.

It's sad to think it's been 17 years since our greatest QB played his last snap as a Buffalo Bill. If only the Bills could get lucky and land a QB the caliber of P. Manning or Brady. After 14 years of missing the playoffs (and 9 losing seasons), I feel we deserve another great run like we had in the late 80's-mid 90's.

I hope Manning & Broncos put a beating on the Patriots next week as I wish the Patriots would lose every game they play.

Agree totally. I live out here & am tired off Harbaugh, & Colin, but would love the 9er's d in Buffalo

Yes I'm sure if I lived in Boston I'd say the same thing about New England fans, but I don't, so the reality is that despite being as big a Bills fan as there is, I am pulling for New England

Interesting, but strange. Not sure how any Bills fan could root for New England vs any team. They have absolutely been the source of so much misery for Bills fans over the playoff drought. I despise that team and cannot even imagine wanting them to win a football game. I'd take Harbaugh, Carroll, anyone BUT them hoisting the Lombardi in 3 weeks. Hopefully Manning, but any team other than New England will do...

I always cheer for the AFC in the Super Bowl. Although I wasn't that upset when the Giants ended the Patriots* perfect season.

I'd be glad to see the Broncos win and for Manning to win another Super Bowl.

I will not cheer for the Patriots at all.

If the Super Bowl is New England Vs. Seattle, dear God. I have to choose between Bellicheat & Carroll?! :sick: :sick: :sick: