• Wade Phillips Interim HC-Houston
    • Greg Schiano-Tampa Bay
    • other
    • Rob Chudzinski- Cleveland

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, Munchak, Schwartz, Phillips, Frazier, Shanahan, and Schiano are all likely out...

Garrett is likely out if they miss the playoffs again...

Although I honestly think Ryan deserves some consideration for coach of the year getting what talent wise is a 3 win team to vastly overperform...might have the worst offensive talent in the NFL

Sickens me to think that Bills likely would have been 6th seed in playoffs without the QB shuffle that went on all season...

Edited by matter2003

Garrett getting fired would be interesting. Wonder if he would be at the top of the Univ. of Texas list. It's not his fault Romo throws INT's in the clutch every time.

?? What is about you that compelled you to write this post? Vividly evident you don't have an 'ife'.

I voted Shanny, Schwartz and Smith from Atlanta. Too much of a crash for a team expected to vie for SB.

Not sure why this guy complained about the topic either. The coaching staff is part of the "chess match" that makes the NFL an interesting sport to watch every week.

There is a definitive trend in NFL toward offensive minded HC's -- that should keep Pettine here another year --- thankfully

In many cases, they hire the opposite of who they just fired, but not always...

Chicago..Smith D/Trestman O

Jacksonville...Mularkey O/Bradley D

Although Marrone, McCoy, Kelly, Reid, Arians, and Chudzinski all were offensive coaches that replaced offensive coaches so maybe you are right...

I think Jeff Irland may be gone, then if a new GM comes in often he wants his own HC. It may be whomever takes GM job in Miami agrees to keep Philbin at least one more year as I think he's done a good enough job to not be fired. The problem is the talent brought in by the GM. If he does get fired, I'll predict one of the other teams looking for a new coach will sign him

hey, maybe he didn't watch the last Bills home game :lol:

Seriously tho, Is it his fault his O line imploded with a OT feeling butt hurt because he was bullied & teased by the OG, and the team benched them both.

Then if the Dolphins had any kind of a decent run game, Miller 3 attempts for 8 yards & Thomas 9 attempts for 6 yards against Buffalo. I suppose that is what you get with the 26th ranked rushing offense.

Who knows with their GM Jeff Ireland is thinking. The guy who let RB Reggie Bush & LT Jake long leave last off season. How is that #1 pick Dion Jordan or the first 4 picks in the last draft working out for them?

Why fire Philbin

I think he should be COY if they make the playoffs. But I think any talk of him getting fired goes back several weeks to the Incognito/Martin stuff and indicating he should have not allowed it to happen. A few things leaked later showing he wanted to get rid of Ingcognito after the golf course incident. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

I like Rex ryan. Straight shooter and has done a heck of a job. I would be thrilled if he ever became the bills coach.

I Couldn't Stand Him At first, BUT He Grew On Me And Earned respect.

He is a perfect fit in NY. He sewed together a bunch of carcasses and took them to two AFC Championships when everyone thought the Bills were going to surpass them at the end of the Mangini era. He is still coaxing victories out of talent-deficient/QB weak teams.

Frazier is def. out in MIN.

Looks that way...I honestly believe Frazier is the worst Coach in the NFL...He got a few bad breaks this year...But I still think he sucks...He's 20-33-1 as a HC...He road AP in his historic year...And that's about it... B-)

He is a perfect fit in NY. He sewed together a bunch of carcasses and took them to two AFC Championships when everyone thought the Bills were going to surpass them at the end of the Mangini era. He is still coaxing victories out of talent-deficient/QB weak teams.

Yep. Rex is far better than any coach the Bills have had since Marv. I know, that's faint praise.

I confess that a few years ago I was thinking that maybe the Bills ought to hire Leslie Frazier. He hasn't done much in Minny.

I suppose this is another thread, but I wonder who might get axed from Marrone's staff. Danny Crossman would be my first - and only - pick. I think Hackett deserve another year. Besides the axing, I'm in favor of the Bills hiring a QB coach.

And how about Arians for Coach of the year?

Sucks that the Cards could go 11-5 and miss the playoffs whereas if the Packers win they are in with 8 wins. I know that's how it is but to me that isn't one bit fair. The best 6 NFC teams would not be in the playoffs.

Looks that way...I honestly believe Frazier is the worst Coach in the NFL...He got a few bad breaks this year...But I still think he sucks...He's 20-33-1 as a HC...He road AP in his historic year...And that's about it... B-)

My foggy memory believes we Bills fans once pined for him as our HC. Of course, I could be mistaken..