What coaches should be let go?

billsfan_34

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's Hackett. I said this in another topic but it's just his complete lack of creativity with Spiller and Jackson. People are saying, "Well, what did you expect with EJ? Or 4 different quarterbacks?" It's not his play calling regarding the quarterbacks, it's that he's underutilizing our biggest offensive strength which is our running backs. His play calling should be focused towards them and getting them the ball in space.

They don't even have one season under their belts ... so none of them.

But ... why is no one calling for Pettine's head? First, allow me to answer my own question - "Because you heard of him before the Bills got him."

Now I'll point out that our defense is - BY FAR - the worst unit on this team. They can't stop the run. They can't stop teams on third downs. They can't defend the deep ball. They get costly penalties every single game. Oh ... and they give up a boat load of points.

But go ahead and point out Special Teams and Offense. Brilliant.

Back to Off the Wall, I go.

I am willing to give Hackett the benefit of the doubt he gets another year just because he is breaking in a rookie qb. Hackett is a rookie as well and learning on the job. I have to believe Marrone has a big part in the offense so if anything they are both to blame.

However, Crossman needs to go special teams have been bad all year. His body of work has proven he is not a quality coach so I am curious if Marrone is willing to fire his friend.

The only coach whose dismissal should even be CONSIDERED is Crossman. Other than that, Hackett hasn't even had a full year, and he is leading a rookie QB to boot. Pettine is doing well.

Positional coaches, I'm not sure about. Henderson has breathed new life into Leodis, Weaver has his D line on pace to break a franchise record in sacks. The rest havent really had glaring issues other than WR, and that is a very green group plus Stevie.

They don't even have one season under their belts ... so none of them.

But ... why is no one calling for Pettine's head? First, allow me to answer my own question - "Because you heard of him before the Bills got him."

Now I'll point out that our defense is - BY FAR - the worst unit on this team. They can't stop the run. They can't stop teams on third downs. They can't defend the deep ball. They get costly penalties every single game. Oh ... and they give up a boat load of points.

But go ahead and point out Special Teams and Offense. Brilliant.

Back to Off the Wall, I go.

3 SACKS A GAME GUG. THAT'S LIKE, 3 DOWNS A GAME FOR LOSS OF YARDS.

That's why Gug. They are just as bad, but flashier.

Im all for the OC AND ST coach.

:thumbsup:

It would surprise me if any changes were made this off season, as this will most likely be similar to DC George Edwards blunder under Chan Gailey and his giving that moron another year to prove how bad he was. As if the majority of the fans didn't already know he was a waste of space his first year, and wouldn't get better if given a decade.

Special teams coach the same thing, these guys are buds to Marrone, so it might be three full more years of this inane crud.

The only way I see any changes being made is if Whaley takes a stand with Russ Brandon and tells him he doesn't want to see his first round pick ruined by tools.

Edited by FeartheLosing